The Monday Night Caws - Feb 4th Update - ECW dudleys, Axl Rotten, Rhyno

KRadiation

A big thanks goes out to BernieLomaxDied for supplying ... well the whole community with his fantastic texture.  Without his generosity, these would have been either impossible or a lot of extra hard work.

WWF

*ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF DUDLEYS 3D ECW
D'von Dudley
16k9chu.jpg

Bubba Dudley
xm0o76.jpg
I think the 3D logo on the bots is as big as I can possibly make it :(

WCW

Dean Malenko  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF WCW ECW
nnqsyv.jpg

Psicosis *ONLINE*
1zn7amv.jpg
2qwmm3o.jpg

Scott Steiner *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF WCW TNA POPPA PUMP
opp75k.jpg
t98miu.jpg

Perry Saturn *ONLINE*
24glmv4.jpg
2dh7nlj.jpg

Jeff Jarrett *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF WCW TNA
htg2o0.jpg
eagj0p.jpg

The Nasty Boys*ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF WWF WCW LEGEND NASTY
24wspol.jpg

ECW

ECW DUDLEY BOYZ *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW KRAD 3D DUDLEY
2w746eg.jpg
rup6wx.jpg

Axl Rotten  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW KRAD BALLS
s4nzfc.jpg

Balls Mahoney  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW KRAD
sxyzbc.jpg

RHINO  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW KRAD GORE RHYNO
2a5n153.jpg

Tommy Dreamer  *ONLINE*
dmpvg6.jpg

Justin Credible  *ONLINE*
2nvgh9y.jpg
2saz2hj.jpg

Raven  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW
2lbmcu9.jpg
[I used a few logos I acquired from downloading a few caws online - I've no idea who created them but whoever it was deserves the credit here]

** Also available a younger chin strap beard version **

Masato Tanaka *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW TANAKA AWESOME DANGAN
2vmf410.jpg

Rob Van Dam  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW RVD SABU
98wzfc.jpg
1qihsj.jpg

Public Enemy  *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW PUBLIC ENEMY
2drzbia.jpg
huekuq.jpg

Mike Awesome  *ONLINE*
He's hit the sunbeds, found his facepaint and made a comeback.  
Search Tags: WLF ECW
dr2tmf.jpg
(I'll re add the other ECW mullet attire pic later - I forgot to recap that)

Taz *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW TAZ
2itkk5v.jpg
5qp87.jpg

Terry Funk *ONLINE*
Search Tags: WLF ECW TERRY FUNK
2b1s93.jpg

Edited by KRadiation
  • Like 7

how did you get the textures/morph?? I have a texture for my face that is like a in game one but I couldn't get it to work I had to use a selfie pic which gave me a very solid morph it looks amazing lol but so prefer the preffesional texture look.

There a video floating around that helped me but basically..

take this image

5tt2qa.jpg

Then put your face texture that we all normally use and make it transparent and then roughly line up the features.  I'd say the nose is the most important and mouth.  eyes not so much.  Make it non transparent again so it looks like you just cut and pasted a face on top.

Then do a face import in the game and select the new face you made.  Now line the features up - forget about morphing. just line everything up.  This LOCKS your texture to the face features.  save  - do the skin picker - then go in and do the morphing.

There a video floating around that helped me but basically..

take this image

5tt2qa.jpg

Then put your face texture that we all normally use and make it transparent and then roughly line up the features.  I'd say the nose is the most important and mouth.  eyes not so much.  Make it non transparent again so it looks like you just cut and pasted a face on top.

Then do a face import in the game and select the new face you made.  Now line the features up - forget about morphing. just line everything up.  This LOCKS your texture to the face features.  save  - do the skin picker - then go in and do the morphing.

Sweet Thanks; Do you have a link to the video. I will definitely try this next time I fire the game up.

Cheeks look too thin on Taz ( upper area and the meat of the cheeks)...and the nose tip looks too wide.  Need to figure out a way to get that triangular shape nose look starting from between his eyes.

5292%20-%20taz%20wwe.png

it wont let me make the cheeks any bigger. It seems to be a glitch of sorts. They're locked and I cant move them left or right at all. :(

I'll see if I can pull the nose out a little on the bridge ish bits to make it less like an upside down T

it wont let me make the cheeks any bigger. It seems to be a glitch of sorts. They're locked and I cant move them left or right at all. :(

I'll see if I can pull the nose out a little on the bridge ish bits to make it less like an upside down T

Not quite....by sliding the side view cheekbone/cheek settings, it will reset the positioning on the front view.  Takes a little getting used to, making sure you don't lose the correct side view/3d effect...but worth it for creations such as Taz, who have big cheeks.

That's cool.

Well tweaking the face easier than I thought.   I'll update the pics next chance I get. 

still trying to download taz.. Network Error has occured x50. i've tried for over an hour. All just so i can upload the entrance with his theme in. lol 

It's 7:30 pm now. i'm thinking of doing what i used to do back in the days of wwe12 and wwe13. don't get on the server till 3 or 4am and since it's a weekend that may be the problem.