Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

Since you are doing NXT divas mostly so far anyways any chance for Nia Jax? And on the men's side Rhino and/or Dash/Wilder? Great job by the way I've gotten all of your Caws up to this point. 

Probably no chance for Nia Jax. She's in the same category for me as Charlotte, really. I don't overly like them. I don't know when Becky goes up, it could be tonight or next week. She's getting close though. I think this should be her final face.

vKhRTCk.png

I gotta say it right now, you're CAWs are amazing! I DL'd and love how all your other CAWs came out and I look forward to the new ones!

I must say though it sucks Sasha and now it looks like Becky won't have any Entrance Gear. It sucks but it is due to running out of points right? I am hoping maybe this is possible in the near future.

Depends what you're searching for, buddy. Not everything in the first post is uploaded yet.

Sasha, Alexa, AJ and Asuka are all uploaded. Apollo, Becky and Dana are things being currently worked on, although you can expect Crews in the next half hour.

I mean I search for a hashtag of your name and nothing shows up.  I finally found someone who copied your AJ and backdoored into a hashtag search (despite identical spellings).  Something is fishy with the search function.