Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

Depends what you're searching for, buddy. Not everything in the first post is uploaded yet.

Sasha, Alexa, AJ and Asuka are all uploaded. Apollo, Becky and Dana are things being currently worked on, although you can expect Crews in the next half hour.

• Like 1

I'm not, but if the right people ask then all of my logos/textures are available, and by right people I mean those who I know can do the conversion justice. Hopefully that doesn't sound big-headed at all.

• Like 1

Dude, I have to try and ask.

Please tell me you will do a Kurt Angle. You are the only one I have seen nail all the faces perfectly of your CAWS.

You would make an Amazing Angle! Just saying

Kurt Angle is probably a no. There are great Angle's on this side, not too hard to find either. The nCo did an awesome one. I wasn't such a big fan of wrestling during that era, so I just like creating all of the new-gen, indy and whatever else comes to mind.

Becky Lynch full preview since I found some time. I'm quite liking her now, although I definitely think more can be done about the face. Suggestions are very very welcome.

jcpIB1B.png

h3MXc8E.png

from what I see Becky is good face included. Try maybe some make up/eye shadow I noticed on a pic I found for the attire you did her lighter eye shadow went up a bit higher towards her eyebrow. I haven't messed to much with diva creation yet to suggest an eye shadow.