Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

Cheers boys!

@Sandow - I've actually got Crews' done, although if yours is done by the time it's ready then I'll take yours. I do need one for Becky, so that'd be awesome.

@Codes - I've tried to fix as much as possible. As far as the facial hair goes, all I can really do if I want the goatee is make other facial hair to cover the original facial hair that is rather close to the skin colour. The jaw is a problem aswell. If I want the jaw to be the right shape, then the jawline is distorted on the side view.

CDcEvOT.png

pS2Hm5G.png

• Like 1

Cheers boys!

@Sandow - I've actually got Crews' done, although if yours is done by the time it's ready then I'll take yours. I do need one for Becky, so that'd be awesome.

@Codes - I've tried to fix as much as possible. As far as the facial hair goes, all I can really do if I want the goatee is make other facial hair to cover the original facial hair that is rather close to the skin colour. The jaw is a problem aswell. If I want the jaw to be the right shape, then the jawline is distorted on the side view.

CDcEvOT.png

Looks better. There has to be something you can do for his facial hair though. That stick mustache and the little thing under his lip look kinda weird. Also is it possible to remove the scruffy stuff? 

Yeah, I could throw a design over the cheeks. The bulk of the moustache is pretty much a problem though if I want the goatee at the bottom.

That would help a lot! I mean at least in my eyes the only thing holding it back from being perfect is the facial hair. 

Cheers boys. Here's a Ricochet who is kinda meh at the moment. Not sure if I'll continue him, but posted to get opinions on whether I should go forward with him after the main trio of Becky, Dana and Apollo are done.

VlE49MF.png

I registered for this site just so I could tell you how good I think your stuff is!

I'll be downloading your creations for sure.  They're far superior than the half-assed versions I found earlier this week on CC.

Pretty much no reason other than it's the first attire I think of when I think of Dana. I'm gonna alter the face a bit tomorrow though. Someone on the other side of the fence, over at CAWs, posted a fantastic ref that basically showed me how much different she looks in NXT, in comparison to the pre-WWE photoshoot I was using.

Also, I sorted her hair via taking the AJ Lee hair, and making Dana's cranium freakishly wide. I think it gives it the right volume she has in NXT.

Edited by Lil Dicky

Pretty much no reason other than it's the first attire I think of when I think of Dana. I'm gonna alter the face a bit tomorrow though. Someone on the other side of the fence, over at CAWs, posted a fantastic ref that basically showed me how much different she looks in NXT, in comparison to the pre-WWE photoshoot I was using.

Also, I sorted her hair via taking the AJ Lee hair, and making Dana's cranium freakishly wide. I think it gives it the right volume she has in NXT.

I found that ref. It's quite shit and it is far from how she looks on NXT TV.

This is her on NXT:

Don't change her face please. It's perfect how it is. 

Edited by Codes.