Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

@ Zero - Thanks mate! If I ever do continue him, I'll be sure to use those! 

Thank you all very, very much for the comments. I think Crews is my favourite likeness so far, maybe level with Asuka. Another preview, this one quite special to me since I've been trying since the game came out to get a good face for her. It's also probably the most requested CAW. Still some work to go into this, but I personally think alot of the likeness is there now.

cg0xS0f.png

Edited by Lil Dicky
  • Like 2

I'm not really a fan of Charlotte, just think she's probably the least interesting of the NXT group, but I think she should be easy enough and there are a bunch of good refs. Plus a load of people request her, so there's almost no doubt that I'll make her eventually.

Becky looks much, much better than that first preview (that was your Becky right?).

Yeah that was mine, was kinda hoping people had forgotten about that one. Looking back at that, some of the Sasha attempts and the initial Bliss morphs, I posted some shit. Probably still do and will, but they were bad.

Becky looks much, much better than that first preview (that was your Becky right?).

Yeah that was mine, was kinda hoping people had forgotten about that one. Looking back at that, some of the Sasha attempts and the initial Bliss morphs, I posted some shit. Probably still do and will, but they were bad.

We're still less than 2 weeks in, so it's not all gonna be perfect just yet. The new Becky is really close though. Looking forward to see how you tackle her attires.

Cheers for the feedback, lads. @Codes - I've tried following your suggestions, the eyebrows is more complicated than just making them bigger but I've tried my best.

77mixlQ.png

GLn2Aad.png

I love it! :) I will try to get some refs of Becky for you. Nickbreaker has refs of Apollo in his topic in general chat.

cg0xS0f.png

-----

77mixlQ.png

-----

GLn2Aad.png

-----

AJ LEE UPLOADED

Tags

AJ; LilDicky;

xVYJcs0.png

5xymni6.png

-----

ASUKA UPLOADED

Tags

Asuka; LilDicky;

Credit

AgeOfSandow (Moveset)

6AdfCxm.png

fWCh6Nc.png

-----

ALEXA BLISS UPLOADED

Tags: Alexa Bliss; LilDicky;

7Arvkwn.png

uFNWena.png

-----

SASHA BANKS UPLOADED

Tags: Sasha_Banks; LilDicky;

BM7ei9n.png

PwNYstX.png

-----

apollo crews is great ...

but asuka is wrong ..

havent seen bliss so no opinion

sasha is off in the eyebrow area.

cg0xS0f.png

-----

77mixlQ.png

-----

GLn2Aad.png

-----

AJ LEE UPLOADED

Tags

AJ; LilDicky;

xVYJcs0.png

5xymni6.png

-----

ASUKA UPLOADED

Tags

Asuka; LilDicky;

Credit

AgeOfSandow (Moveset)

6AdfCxm.png

fWCh6Nc.png

-----

ALEXA BLISS UPLOADED

Tags: Alexa Bliss; LilDicky;

7Arvkwn.png

uFNWena.png

-----

SASHA BANKS UPLOADED

Tags: Sasha_Banks; LilDicky;

BM7ei9n.png

PwNYstX.png

-----

apollo crews is great

asuka is wrong 

sasha is wrong in the brow area

and ..... aj lee is ok

Cheers lads! @Codes - Thanks alot, they'll be of great use to me. @Itachi - You could've commented without quoting the entire front post twice, but thanks for the comments anyway. Becky update. I'm not a fan of the attire yet. It needs some tidying up. It'll be pretty much impossible to get it accurate though, material-wise.

xQlT1Mf.png

My only suggestion on Becky is to make her lipstick closer to skin color as seen in the ref. 

As for Apollo:

- Rework the facial hair as he only has the goatee seen below

- Decrease the Y axis of the lips a little

- The eyes are at a good ratio, they just need to be slightly larger

- The side profile of his nose should have this shape /_

- I would increase the height of the lips a little and add the pink pigment to them

- I would play with the jawline a little as his jawline is fairly defined from his chin

- I don't know exactly how to saw the front of the nose needs fixed. I'm not sure if it's possible to fix. The morph looks good it just doesn't look like his nose though. 

- His cranium should come up to more of a peak 

I have faith in you Dicky!

• Like 1