Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

Cheers for the love, lads! I'm working on a few things at the moment, nothing has jumped out at me as something definite yet though.

@Codes - I'll definitely try and work on a Dana seeing as you helped me so much on Bliss. Didn't initially plan on making Dana for awhile, but I'll give it a shot soon.

Also, here are some faces I've got sitting on my game of Nakamura and Okada. I'm not sure if they're good or not, since I don't watch enough NJPW for them to stand out to me, but these could be a thing if people want them after the next diva.

BPKXc2u.png

• Like 2

Dana looks awesome so far. Some tweaking needed. Maybe a little bit chubbier/muscular in the face she's a pretty stout girl but the hair definitely is like what she rocks. Definitely putting her with an Alt. Attire Emma on NXT. Shame they copy and pasted Emma from last year. 

I've been experimenting with Becky and Bayley, the reason you don't see them yet is because I am struggling with them. Once I get something decent, where I think I can really start to push on with the CAWs, you'll be the first to see it. Appreciate the comments though. Onto my first real male superstar attempt. Gonna try for this dude as my first superstar since alot of people seem to want him. Yes, I know there's an annoying glare on his forehead, I'll fix that when I get a nice morph.

gt3RUcS.png

• Like 2

Suggestions on Dana:

- The eyebrows need fixed on the texure(her eyebrows are kinda thick and have a perfect shape to them like most females) and the little white sparkle makeup under the outside of them needs added

- Decrease mouth width just slightly

- If possible increase nostril width slightly

I might have other suggestions based on how those go. 

Way better than anything on the Xbox side, annoyingly. Same goes for pretty much all of these.

You guys have better stuff currently, it's not even close...yet.

This year should be fun though.