Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

You were my favourite CAW maker last year, so I'm pumped that you're starting off with the NXT ladies. Bayley and Asuka are shaping up nicely + Sasha and Alexa look amazing. Honestly man, without kissing your ass too much, I'm so stoked about the contents of this thread.

Unless I use the bottoms that come with the tights, everything is a little too big really, and the bottoms with the tights fuck with the leg designs. I just felt this was the way to go. She didn't have the line on NXT, but I'll think about it. Cheers for the feedback though!

I do agree she needs to be a touch bit thicker but she looks great even without that.

Can we expect her to be uploaded today?

Edited by Joseph Joestar

All hail King Dicky. Phenomenal diva CAWs!!! Hope to see Lynch and Charolette from you. Maybe even the one people are having trouble with Bailey. I used so many of your CAWs in my streams last year. Hope to see Gargano again ;P

Cheers for the suggestions, boys. As for the suggestions: I have made her skin less tanned and given her abdomen more width, looks alot better. As for the highlights in the hair, I did try right at the beginning and they didn't look great. I'll have another go, but I don't hold much hope. The dye feature is tricky.

Also, keep or scrap?

2A8QHee.png

Well, pretty easy CAW seeing as the game has pretty much everything apart from the very obtainable logos. AJ Lee full preview. Literally about an hour and a half of work. Entrance and moveset done, ready for upload.

xVYJcs0.png

5xymni6.png