Dicky's Showcase: Ember Moon.

Lil Dicky

Just a question, will you be doing her sparkle attire as well? The face morph is looking exceptionally well for Bliss!

Yeah sure. With Banks I'm very hesitant to do a second attire cause it's quite complex, but I think I remember the Sparkle attire being relatively simple, so it shouldn't be a problem! Cheers!

You're headed in the right direction. Profile looks great, I can give you some suggestions when I get to my laptop. One of my favorite NXT divas, cool to see you making her. 

Cheers buddy! Any help I get is awesome, kinda struggling to get some good likeness with the diva faces this year.

Cheers dude! I think my main problem is that I go into CAWs without alot of refs, so my initial morph is almost entirely just memory-based. I did go through that interview though after the first preview and I think since then I've fixed alot of things up. The version I have now, which hasn't been shown yet, is probably the closest yet. Just gonna work on attire logos before I post it. Really appreciate your efforts though, dude! Big help.

Appreciate the comments lads. Big update here. Retextured Alexa Bliss since I didn't think I could go much further with the current face. Wondering everyone's opinion on this current face? There's still morphing to be done, but I feel like this textured looks way more authentic and adds alot to the CAW.

v

Edited by Lil Dicky

Becky Lynch is in the works, but in the background. Here's an entrance video that I suggest people watch, I think she is captured alot better in-game than the screenshots suggest! Really happy with this CAW.

Becky Lynch is in the works, but in the background. Here's an entrance video that I suggest people watch, I think she is captured alot better in-game than the screenshots suggest! Really happy with this CAW.

The nose needs work. So do the eyes and eyebrows.