WWE 2k16 Entrances

swipergod

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not, but it seems like they don't have entrance.pacs or winning.pacs anymore? Now the entrances and possible winnings have been merged into files that correspond with an entrance number (e.g. 00100.pac which I assume is the Rock's entrance). So that may make things easier to edit now. The other files in the event folder included lighting, effects (pyro I assume) and sounds. This could also make modding these a lot easier. I didn't have much time to explore this, but I thought I'd point it out. Only thing I have no idea about is the event objects. Maybe they're now in the entrance itself or part of the effects?  I'm looking at a 360 copy of the game.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not, but it seems like they don't have entrance.pacs or winning.pacs anymore? Now the entrances and possible winnings have been merged into files that correspond with an entrance number (e.g. 00100.pac which I assume is the Rock's entrance). So that may make things easier to edit now. The other files in the event folder included lighting, effects (pyro I assume) and sounds. This could also make modding these a lot easier. I didn't have much time to explore this, but I thought I'd point it out. Only thing I have no idea about is the event objects. Maybe they're now in the entrance itself or part of the effects?  I'm looking at a 360 copy of the game.

Event objects are located in EVTOBJ.pac

I added RVD entrance (2K15) in 2K16 and works perfect.

In 00100.pac is the entrance. EVP and EVZ.

The files that start from 10 to 14... Example: 10100, 14100.pac are the advanced entrance parts.

The Champ entrances start with 006. example 00602.pac. It´s John Cena Champ entrance.

The entrances that start with 00700.pac are tag entrances, and 700 is D-X attitude era entrance.

Files that start with 06. example 06704.pac. I think that are winnings.

Start with 07, I think that are tag winning. But not sure.

And with 09, example 09100.pac The Champ Winnings.

I think that they removed some winnings even for wrestlers that are in the roster. And Champ entrances like Batista.

So, 2K15 entrances works fine. Adding it to the game. To see the RVD entrance I replaced Cena entrance, but I can´t add anyone untill see if we can mod the arc. Or how it works adding files and wrestlers this year.

Event objects are located in EVTOBJ.pac

There is no evtobj.pac for 2K16. All of those .pacs are now in the 'prop' folder.

Good to know that 2k15 entrances work. Has anyone tried Hogan's? It seems they've removed all traces of him (taunts, comeback, etc...) so I assume his shirt was removed and it won't rip in the entrance.

I can´t try Hogan. Entrance is too big, And i can´t add to ar or fix sizes on arc. But i´m sure that it will work, since RVD did it.

About comeback, taunts, etc. the moves, maybe it is locked in the game. I´m not sure, but like they changed the way of the files they can erased everything.

When we can add entrances I´ll add the Hogan entrance (Classic and NWO) and I´ll try with winnings. Then, we will see about adding objects.

Ive tried adding Anvils entrance to 2k14, I made a new Entrance10.pac file because the EVP is too large for a standard one. The game crashes when i try to load the entrance, maybe i fucked something up but I also tried just injecting the EVZ and the game still crashes :(

If anyone has any success with 2k14 please let me know.

If I recall correctly, you weren't able to mix and match evps with evzs with 2k14. With the whole 2k15 dlc entrance issues, you had to take another 2k15 evp from disc to make it work. So maybe with Anvil you can try using another character's evp (maybe who was present in an older older game) or maybe you can mix and match Anvil's 2k16 evz with a 2k15 evp? I want to do some testing myself when I get back from work today.

Yeah i tried it with a 2k14 EVP too, Ill try again maybe i fucked something up.

I mentioned this is another thread, but I tried importing one of the Showcase cutscenes into both 2K15 and 2K14 to try and do what I do--something I've never had problems with before--but even though I was doing everything right, the game kept crashing in both cases. For whatever reason, I'm not sure if the 2K16 animations are compatible with past games. I know there were some discrepancies between 2K14 and 2K15 animations, which would let the 2K15 ones' facial animations work in 2K14, but at least they still worked. That didn't seem to be the case with 2K16's.

It just hit me why there's this incompatibility with entrances, cutscenes, etc.--or at least it's a theory. I'm thinking it may be due to the fact that the lighting is now stored in a separate file (in the evt/light folder) outside of the EVZ itself, like it used to be.

Doesn't make sense though how Mathayus was able to make RVD's entrance work unless the compatibility issue is just one way. I tried to add 2k14 Shawn Michaels entrance to the game and it crashed when loading him. I hope this isn't the case as there's a lot of entrances (like Goldbergs, Angles, etcc) that are needed for this game. Can anyone test to confirm that the 2k14 entrances don't work in 2k16? I may have done it wrong... I'm still rusty.

Edited by swipergod

Goldberg entrance was a pain last year to be added to 2K15 because of the backstage part. I´ll try to add one from 2K14 to 2K16, but not so much cause I preffer to wait untill Tekken make some progress ith the arcs.

Doesn't make sense though how Mathayus was able to make RVD's entrance work unless the compatibility issue is just one way. I tried to add 2k14 Shawn Michaels entrance to the game and it crashed when loading him. I hope this isn't the case as there's a lot of entrances (like Goldbergs, Angles, etcc) that are needed for this game. Can anyone test to confirm that the 2k14 entrances don't work in 2k16? I may have done it wrong... I'm still rusty.

Ah, I wasn't aware that one had been imported successfully. I had only seen people saying they weren't able to at that point. Like I said, it was just a theory I had on things that I wanted to get out there. Even if it's not the case, that's at least one thing we can scratch off the list.

Can anyone test to confirm that the 2k14 entrances don't work in 2k16? I may have done it wrong... I'm still rusty.

Yeah, there are entrances like Road Dogg, Too Cool, Eddie Guerrero... That I would like to get when we can add them to the game. for Michaels in 2K15 were some awesome entrances too. I think that 3 different entrances.

Ok, What I can confirm, old entrances works in 2K16.

1- 2K14 EVP & 2K14 EVZ: Don´t work. Game freezes or give fatal crash.

2- 2K16 EVP & 2K14 EVZ: Works fine. Emotions (Facial expressions) works too. Of course, things like objects or rope moves are attached to the EVP files.

3- 2K15 entrances works in 2K16. EVP & EVZ.

I´m not trying nothing on 2K14 anymore.

Hmm, well that's good news for characters like Scott Steiner and for the Winning Animations, but for other characters that means we can't port in things like Goldberg's pyro/backstage or Eddie's car. Hopefully it's something that's fixable in the future or someone figures out how to make it work.

Hmm, well that's good news for characters like Scott Steiner and for the Winning Animations, but for other characters that means we can't port in things like Goldberg's pyro/backstage or Eddie's car. Hopefully it's something that's fixable in the future or someone figures out how to make it work.

Pyro's can be hacked in.Pyro data is contained in GM.pac and prtcls.pac

Yes, I think that pyros can be added like entrances. GM.pac for the timming and the prtcls for the fireworks. Only entracting it and added on an individual file. The only part I´m worry is the arc that now it´s understandable for me, I´m not and expert with it.

And objects can be added probably in the same way as the rest of things. But I need to look at the files first to find where is each thing.

I looked better at the 2K14 The Giant entrance I added and it haven´t the problems with the ring announcer or any of the problems that happened it the other way.

I found something interesting...

I added The Rock retro entrance from 2K14 cause it´s much better than the new one. But The Rock lost the emotions in the entrance. but with Giant entrance from 2K14 he remains the emotions.

So maybe the 2K14 EVZ from the NWO DLC have something different that make the EVZ works in 2K15, 16... And works too in 2K14.

Remember that the 2K15 EVZ lost emotions in older games and 2K14 and older lost the emotions in the new games.

• 1 year later...