nCo 2K16: The Blue Bloods, Eaton Update 12/12/15 / Update Eddie Guerrero / Dudleys & Benoit on CC / Solomon Crowe wip Preview - Strowman - Kurt Angle - Del Rio

New Creative Order

I'm very pleased with the face now. I'm only waiting for the tattoo textures now. 

faceupdate3nsio.jpg

They are on the way buddy, I have been very busy this week! :p

That is great news! :) 

What's with the black around Strowman's face?

I believe it's a hairline, to fill in the gaps in his hairline & beard.

Looks a bit last gen paint tool, any way of layering it with actual hair in the texture?

What's with the black around Strowman's face?

I believe it's a hairline, to fill in the gaps in his hairline & beard.

Looks a bit last gen paint tool, any way of layering it with actual hair in the texture?

It will look the same.

PS4, haha. I only got it earlier this month, though. I haven't played since 2k14 either.

:) 

you should add me so that when you start playing it my Hardkore Jai caw runs wild on your Career! LOL jmonty09

Final Strowman update added. Changed top to a similar one to Vinces, with a not perfect, but better suiting back. 
I'm now waiting for Righteous moveset, after that this badboy will be uploaded.

facefinaln9uox.jpg

bodyfinalvzu1a.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful NoMod!  Only suggestion from me would be to maybe attempt to recolour the hairline texture so it matches the beard/hair a little better, it would probably only require saturation upping by say 15 and then adjusting the brightness by -10...that's just a guess but I reckon it'll be fairly close :)

Pretty sure there's another update to come...*cough* Doc *cough* ;)

And Codes, as for Angle...he looks considerably different now (for the better), size was taken on-board when Bman mentioned it, though tbh I hadn't really looked at the body morph...there'll be an update regarding him sometime in the near future.

Beautiful NoMod!  Only suggestion from me would be to maybe attempt to recolour the hairline texture so it matches the beard/hair a little better, it would probably only require saturation upping by say 15 and then adjusting the brightness by -10...that's just a guess but I reckon it'll be fairly close :)

And Codes, as for Angle...he looks considerably different now (for the better), size was taken on-board when Bman mentioned it, though tbh I hadn't really looked at the body morph...there'll be an update regarding him sometime in the near future.

To be honest, I think I rather change the beard and hair color a little bit. :D

To be honest, I think I rather change the beard and hair color a little bit. :D

Shithouse :p