nCo 2K16: The Blue Bloods, Eaton Update 12/12/15 / Update Eddie Guerrero / Dudleys & Benoit on CC / Solomon Crowe wip Preview - Strowman - Kurt Angle - Del Rio

New Creative Order

Well kurt is a good egg and legend he  likes most good caws thats what I like about him.. he even liked mine from last year ..on the caw itself good looking attires and face from what I can see ..more variety the better for the CC..although can anyone confirm if legs can be shortened and arms?

Seems like body morphing is very limited this year as I am also having issues there

Nice apa as well and caws as always 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Right since no close ups provided for the face my only critique body is far too big for the face maybe make body smaller for kurt to fit the face as I know overall head shapes can't be changed..

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

As it is a work in progress, the one thing which stands out would have to be the skin color. Braun has a tan, but it is on the levels of a Heath Slater kind of tan with a shade or two lighter. The skin color might need to be reworked accordingly, although it could be from the capture card. Next, based on what was in the picture provided, the head height may need to be tweaked. His head is elongated and elliptical like an ostrich's egg as to the reason why his eyes are closer in distance on the x-axis. The head height justifies their proximity. Apart from that, it is coming along very nicely especially the eyes. Going back to them again, Braun's face centers the viewer to his eyes first and then to his nose because of how they are positioned on his face. You captured that rendition to a tee. It's now left for some tidying up on the outside now that the hard part is done.

aafabf86879d0c14d5d1963fb910ceee_crop_no

braun-strowman.jpg

wpid-cnn1f0su8aa-6gl.jpg?w=700

braun-stowman.jpg

Back for another year...lots planned from Attitude through to the current product.

First up Kurt Angle...this is going to be a collab between AJ and the good Doc himself (please be gentle with him, he's been hibernating for over a year lol). 

This is very VERY early...when the morphing master gets his mitts on it expect HUGE improvement.  Attire suggs are welcome as nothing has been set in stone.

CAWS

Braun Strowman (WIP) by The Nomodder

facefhs1c.jpg

Kurt Angle WIP (AJSim and Dr Vries):

Attire 1:

Angle1_zpsefgdngwl.png

Attire 2:

Angle2_zpsk8ppjlpm.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATIVE ATTIRES

Acolyte Protection Agency by Dr Vries

outfitsnkqva.jpg

20151105210455irsq0.jpg

The Intellectual Savior of the unwashed masses by The Nomodder

Tags: Damien_Sandow, nco, Nomodder, Intellectual Savior

wwe2k16_20151103123837qqxg.jpg

holy shit i didn't even know that robe was in the game this year! lol and man that angle looks real nice. I'll give you guys till mid-january and i can pretty much guess there will be some killer content up there by then!

Amazing work on Strowman, it looks awesome.

Is just me or does his face look a bit too small for his face? Maybe I'm just seeing things.

Yeah it does a little bit