nCo 2K16: The Blue Bloods, Eaton Update 12/12/15 / Update Eddie Guerrero / Dudleys & Benoit on CC / Solomon Crowe wip Preview - Strowman - Kurt Angle - Del Rio

New Creative Order

Great start Hip...rust is coming off nicely I see, Doc also showed me something very promising last night but he's being all shy LMAO!

Also just a general query for anyone to answer...do we have limits for logo's?  If so what are they for 256x256 and 512x512?  Cheers.

I think it would be cool if you did his SummerSlam 2001 attire for the haired version. I've never saw anyone attempt to make it before, and I always thought it was a pretty cool singlet.

uaLSCZe6.jpg

I think it would be cool if you did his SummerSlam 2001 attire for the haired version. I've never saw anyone attempt to make it before, and I always thought it was a pretty cool singlet.

uaLSCZe6.jpg

yeah i think i meant 01 and 02 attires lol

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

I feel this needs lots of work still. Maybe once Doc works off the ring rust...

kurt-1408871197-2259274.jpg

I know you've seen this pic a million times by now Doc. The bottom of the nose and how close the eyes are is really throwing it off.

• Like 1

I have added the section alternative attires to the first post. First entry Damien Sandow. Go grab him! ;) I need the downloads 

Tags: Damien_Sandow, nco, Nomodder, Intellectual Savior

wwe2k16_20151103123837qqxg.jpg

Can't wait for them to patch this game...it's becoming REALLY frustrating.  Anyway I know Doc is getting to grips with the new system (as are we all) so just thought I'd post a little update...

WWE%202K16_20151104192424_zpsmojrge1h.jp

Think it's heading in the right direction now.

• Like 2