nCo 2K16: The Blue Bloods, Eaton Update 12/12/15 / Update Eddie Guerrero / Dudleys & Benoit on CC / Solomon Crowe wip Preview - Strowman - Kurt Angle - Del Rio

New Creative Order

Thanks guys, I recently was in the mood to play again and wanted to try this since I saw his new look. 

But I doubt there will be any more updates from me for this game. I'm enjoying universe mode at the moment and can't really seem to concentrate on cawing. Same goes for Doc I'm afraid. 

But who knows....

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I recently was in the mood to play again and wanted to try this since I saw his new look. 

But I doubt there will be any more updates from me for this game. I'm enjoying universe mode at the moment and can't really seem to concentrate on cawing. Same goes for Doc I'm afraid. 

But who knows....

Updating Storwman was a nice surprise. You guys did mad work this year

You guys returning for 2K17?

But who knows. . .

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Like 1

But who knows....

good for you man. i'm glad you're finally able to play other parts of the game other than just cawing.  universe wasn't great but it was manageable lol. hopefully they improved on that for this year.

But who knows....

good for you man. i'm glad you're finally able to play other parts of the game other than just cawing.  universe wasn't great but it was manageable lol. hopefully they improved on that for this year.

one can only hope...

Question: i have been gone from the game for a while now and may not be up to date. Has anyone else encountered the problem, that you cannot download anymore arenas, caws, etc. because of a 1000 logo limit? And if so, how do I know what logo to delete, because I deleted a bunch and still cant download anything. This is annoying! 

But who knows....

one can only hope...

Question: i have been gone from the game for a while now and may not be up to date. Has anyone else encountered the problem, that you cannot download anymore arenas, caws, etc. because of a 1000 logo limit? And if so, how do I know what logo to delete, because I deleted a bunch and still cant download anything. This is annoying! 

It's insanely annoying. It doesn't tell you if you've cleared enough room. Once you hit your limit and it take you to the menu to delete things you just have to guess if you deleted enough logos to have cleared room to start downloading and taking on more.

I think its stupid that when you delete a CAW or arena that you keep the logos but that's the way they did it this year. So the only way to know what logo to delete would be to guess and look at the size of the logo. Face scans and other logos are more memory than small ones used for attires and what not. Hope this helped. My advice just watch a movie or something while you delete stuff because it takes forever and there is no way around it.

So does this mean, I have to delete logos by hand (assuming the pop up window opens correctly and doesnt freeze, like it did almost every time I encountered it) until I have enough room to download something new?

What happens, when I delete a logo of a caw/arena I still use? Does that caw/arena loose the logo?

So does this mean, I have to delete logos by hand (assuming the pop up window opens correctly and doesnt freeze, like it did almost every time I encountered it) until I have enough room to download something new?

What happens, when I delete a logo of a caw/arena I still use? Does that caw/arena loose the logo?

I have been too afraid to try that yet. It gives you a warning when you try and delete a logo of a CAW or arena you still have and want to use. I would guess it would delete the logo off of that CAW. If anyone could confirm this that would be great but yes you have to delete each logo by hand. It sucks.

It only glitches out like you are saying if you preview whatever you want to download and then hit download. Don't preview anything if you have too many logos it freezes randomly almost every time. Its got to be a bug of some sort

But who knows....

one can only hope...

a lot of people have had that problem. the only workaround I know of is having multiple profiles and not using the same profile for everyone. like I have my wcw wwf and wwe current universes on separate profiles so I have never run into that problem (knock on wood) but yeah there's no way to really know unless you sit and let the entire logo screen load which I heard takes forever and takes longer to delete

I have been too afraid to try that yet. It gives you a warning when you try and delete a logo of a CAW or arena you still have and want to use. I would guess it would delete the logo off of that CAW. If anyone could confirm this that would be great but yes you have to delete each logo by hand. It sucks.

It only glitches out like you are saying if you preview whatever you want to download and then hit download. Don't preview anything if you have too many logos it freezes randomly almost every time. Its got to be a bug of some sort

that's what I've heard as well lol

You have to delete logos one by one until you have enough room, don't preview any caws and then hit download if you know you're at the limit as it will freeze. 

Any logo deleted that's currently being used will make the creation unusable. I'm not sure if theres a way to fix it once you've done it either without redownloading whatever it is. 

It's shit.

Once you hit the logo max the game is pretty much as is to me, it takes way to long to delete logos to actually dl anything. 

• Like 1

You have to delete logos one by one until you have enough room, don't preview any caws and then hit download if you know you're at the limit as it will freeze. 

Any logo deleted that's currently being used will make the creation unusable. I'm not sure if theres a way to fix it once you've done it either without redownloading whatever it is. 

It's shit.

Once you hit the logo max the game is pretty much as is to me, it takes way to long to delete logos to actually dl anything. 

yeah i'm just glad I've never run into that problem. my current universe was at 100 caws used but since smackdown moved to Tuesdays and Tuesday is announced as thurstday and verse vica by cole/etc I decided to put smackdown on Thursday to be announced as Tuesday and put NXT on aseparate profile for Wednesdays. I went and dl'd everyone's cwc content (as much as I could find to make a CWC show for Fridays) but yeah having everything on the same game save has never worked well for me so I've been going like this since I think WWE12

Thanks for the helpful answers guys! Reminds me why I loved to come to this forum so much! :)

But yes, it really sucks. Let's hope things like that will become more easy to handle in 2K17.

• Like 1

Thanks for the helpful answers guys! Reminds me why I loved to come to this forum so much! :)

But yes, it really sucks. Let's hope things like that will become more easy to handle in 2K17.

I hope so. like I said I've always had multiple profiles for universe even on the 360. I think 2k14 I had like 10 profiles for every era of wcw wwf and wwe lol but yeah I just hope they worked on everything equally. I really hate that some match types just aren't there among other things :) you guys are the butter of this forum. without you there is no community.  that goes for all the creators

No its a new one, the game freezes every time I try to add/edit a second attire, soI had to make a copy of the superstar.

yeah i really think that may have to do with maybe the amount of logos or certain models (as far as in game goes cause i can't edit Xavier Wood's attire at all. it crashes everytime LOL)

by the way i like your Eddie. is there anyway you could attempt a wcw 96 eddie? not a deal breaker or anything but the only 96 eddie (the one with the white singlet) on cc is kinda bad cause of that logo stretch glitch

No its a new one, the game freezes every time I try to add/edit a second attire, soI had to make a copy of the superstar.

yeah i really think that may have to do with maybe the amount of logos or certain models (as far as in game goes cause i can't edit Xavier Wood's attire at all. it crashes everytime LOL)

by the way i like your Eddie. is there anyway you could attempt a wcw 96 eddie? not a deal breaker or anything but the only 96 eddie (the one with the white singlet) on cc is kinda bad cause of that logo stretch glitch

Eddie isn't mine. My little brother Dr Vries created him. ;)

But I highly doubt he will finish him.

Eddie isn't mine. My little brother Dr Vries created him. ;)

But I highly doubt he will finish him.

Oh okay i know Vries. that's cool like i said it isn't a deal breaker. I may try to just "fix" the eddie i have cause i think the person that did him didn't realize the points at which the logs start to stretch/fade. Yeah i talk to Dr Vries on twitter alot. haven't lately but alot.  so it's cool lol.