Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (7 Wrestlemania attires Uploaded)

Gamevolt

Hopefully the final face now?
vWECXOe.jpg

Great work man but whenever I download your Brock, he has Dolphs logos and not JJ :huh:

Nothing I can do about it. It's a problem with the game that 2K need to patch.

Hopefully the final face now?
vWECXOe.jpg

Great work man but whenever I download your Brock, he has Dolphs logos and not JJ :huh:

Nothing I can do about it. It's a problem with the game that 2K need to patch.

Yup. Call it final. Good job Gamevolt!

Great work! However I am getting a glitch with the Ziggler attire; all the logos are from my other custom creations, not the ones iin your upload. Any workaround for that? Cheers!

Unfortunately, nope.

• Like 1

Hey Gamevolt, would you mind reuploading your Ziggler CAW? For some reason he's the only one of your attires that I glitches for me. I've tried everything but whenever I download it he winds up with Lesnar's decals on his tights instead of the right logos. I just don't get it. I'm not positive this will fix it, but it's worth a shot if you don't mind reuploading.

Yeah it's what he wore a lot whilst he was El Patron. But since he kept the "ADR" on the back of the trunks you only have to remove the shirt and it's a Del Rio attire. Shame we can only have 2 attires because I also found this whilst looking for ideas. It's different and I like different attires.

Yeah it's what he wore a lot whilst he was El Patron. But since he kept the "ADR" on the back of the trunks you only have to remove the shirt and it's a Del Rio attire. Shame we can only have 2 attires because I also found this whilst looking for ideas. It's different and I like different attires.

Great attire choice if you decide to make it, I think he had the same attire for Ultima Lucha

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW SMACKTALKS! DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO TIME CHAMPS AND FEEL THE POWWWWEEEERRRRRR!

sktyBO7.jpg
CTod9BV.jpg
9dXi3oa.jpg

Upload soon

Edited by Gamevolt
  • Like 1