Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (7 Wrestlemania attires Uploaded)

Gamevolt

So 1 hour ago I was Bronze ranked. I play a few showcase matches and come back to find I'm Gold. Woo 15 slots! Although Lesnar has 165, Ziggler has 360 and Rollins has 259 I somehow have 5198 downloads... Something is not right...

Edited by Gamevolt

Worth a upload? All I really did was use the ingame parts and add the "SH" to his elbow pads
KMsTx0Q.jpg

Boots and pads are a bit off. The tops of his boots in the front don't form up to an elevated, rounded point like that, so the classic Kane boots don't work. I'd go for an alternate shiny boot that has a uniform flat surface all the way around. While his pads look great with the "SH", the pads he currently wears don't have pockets of extra padding at the elbow; they're flat and a consistent width all the way around.

I just wanted to say thank you for the attires thus far. It saves me from having to cut out my own textures or create them myself. Please know this community appreciates your work and diligence. 

I really like that Ziggler attire.

Is making a Macho Mandow on your list? I can't stand him still being Miz's stunt double. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c5/60/60/c560603b03ffd354bb48bdcb5ee2bc46.jpg

id like to also see just a regular Damien sandow, after the miz gimmick ended, with the black attire that had the DS logo on the back of the tights, like this one http://youtu.be/hSf1VCXRZ_0 ... Hate how the mizdow one is the in game model too... 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Freaking awesome! I've been waiting for a good ADR. You knocked it out of the park. Can't wait to download so I can start my Universe. :yes

Edited by donsheff

GameVolt.....firstly....im a huge fan. I joined this site just so i could tell you this because i love your work. Work around his cheeck area...make them wider...his face isnt that recatangular and give him his wrinkes around his mouth. That will seal the deal.

Played around with the face some more. Any better?
JjIhL7C.jpg

Edited by AAM

Hopefully the final face now?
vWECXOe.jpg

Great work man but whenever I download your Brock, he has Dolphs logos and not JJ :huh:

Nothing I can do about it. It's a problem with the game that 2K need to patch.

• Like 1

Hopefully the final face now?
vWECXOe.jpg

Great work man but whenever I download your Brock, he has Dolphs logos and not JJ :huh:

Nothing I can do about it. It's a problem with the game that 2K need to patch.

now that looks stunning! I would definately be happy with this as the final face. I think maybe his skin is a tad little too dark. Maybe. I might be wrong. But making it abit lighter would emphasize the details.

Edited by AAM