BernieLomaxDied textures for you to use

BernieLomax

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4XdisiP3Oz0ZjJaRmg5YTFGOFU#

I'm not making attitude era CAWs this year. So uploaded all my old textures to google drive. They are in folders now. So it is easier to find what you may want. I also uploaded some championship belt plates, texture templates, unfinished textures, and reference pictures. The templates have several layers and you can change them to make different color attires. Some of the unfinished textures are just not re-sized to the 256 x 256 restrictions of 2k14, but that is good if you want the larger texture for 2k15 or 2k16. A lot of the reference pictures are collages of screen captures. Those will really help making accurate attires because you can see them from several angles. Most of the textures i edited from photos or from rippped game textures. A few of the textures are from mods, but I forget where I got them from. Sorry about that. Have fun, and make me proud.

Edited by Tom033189
  • Like 1

Ive added some more textures

New Wrestlers:
Abdullah the Butcher
Dick Murdoch
Michael Hayes
Stan Hansen
Steve Williams
Terry Gordy

Updates:
Goldust faces and attires
Dean Malenko face
Tommy Dreamer face
Shane McMahon attires
D-Von Dudley attires

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey man its really good that u tried to help community but u should've put credits of the custom textures there alot of indy and njpw stuff like bullet club's textures are mine and GameElite's

We never said no to soe1 who ask for our textures but this is using out textures without permission ans trust me it takes a lot of time to make those stuff

• Like 1

• GameElite™ locked this topic
  • GameElite™ unlocked this topic
  • 4 years later...

I was happy to use most this stuff it's good quality but they're so close together I can barely even crop them to use any especially for caws I've been waiting to created for a long time! Any way you can fix this? I want Jeff Jarrett, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero 

Attires please and thank you in advance for the nice job on the creations.

Edited by MikeWwefan4lyfe
Spelling error