jcsix's Creations (20/02/2016): ROH Samoa Joe UPLOADED | Owen Hart UPLOADED

jcsix

2x Slammy Award Winner attire done. This is based of the WWF SummerSlam 1997 match with Stone Cold, hence why the hair is like this. Same as the Danger attire, logos are accurate but size/placement may be off due to both the fading of logos and I have no more layers available. Both attires have entrance attires (Danger = Sunglasses, 2x Slammy = Jacket). This should be uploaded as soon as I find/get a moveset and attributes done. I'm not the best at those so help welcomed.

oQi8adD.png

• Like 1

I'd love to help with the moveset if possible to get this thing uploaded ASAP, must have Owen in this game! 

In terms of finishers, they do have his tombstone piledriver that he delivered on Steve Austin, so that along with the Sharpshooter can be assigned as his two finishers. For his signatures, his two most popular setup moves were the Enziguri and a Missle Dropkick (where he'd land on his back and then do a kip up after delivering it). 

His wrestling profile on Wikipedia actually lists an accurate listing of his signature and finishing moves:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hart#In_wrestling

You may also find this video helpful:

Owen Hart '97 UPLOADED! Comes with entrance, move-set and attributes. Move-set is based off Righteous's WWE 2K14 move-set and AgeofSandow's WWE 2K15 move-set with some tiny changes. Will be making a Owen Hart '94 caw sometime.

HASHTAG'S
OWEN HART, SMACKTALKS, CAWS.WS, WLF, JCSIX
zoWU8ke.png
HR7BGop.png
Attire 1: WWF Intercontinental Title: WWF SummerSlam 1997 - "Hart & Soul" (03/08/1997): Steve Austin vs Owen Hart
Attire 2: King Of The Ring 1998 First Round: WWF RAW is WAR #265 (22/06/1998): Dan Severn vs Owen Hart

Edited by jcsix

Smh why does this bad ass Owen Hart has to be on the ps4 side :'( great and I mean great job bro

LOL 

there aren't any good owens on x1?

Smh why does this bad ass Owen Hart has to be on the ps4 side :'( great and I mean great job bro

LOL 

if it is I haven't seen 1. Guess jcsix has inspired me to create a great Owen for the xb1 side. But this Owen hart is a true work of beauty

If you need more inspiration, here are the components the man himself used in making the texture for the CAW:

Its a combination of one of my old WWF No Mercy mods, 1 picture, a screen capture and Okada to clean up the skin tone...

LOL 

if it is I haven't seen 1. Guess jcsix has inspired me to create a great Owen for the xb1 side. But this Owen hart is a true work of beauty

yes it is. i have a friend that's on x1 and he's told me some similar stories. about how most of the creations on x1 really aren't that great. i know dre41 is on there and his stuff is good but his movesets are always what used to turn me away from his stuff and now he does this upload schedule where he only leaves his content up for 1 week then he removes them to upload other stuff.  i know last year people were saying how that wasn't hardly enough time when they had to fight like hell with the servers just to maintain a connection.  I hope you guys get some cool stuff soon bro i really do. Oh and in case you didn't know (a friend on twitter didn't) there is an unlimited downloads glitch now. If you back out of cc to the Creation Suite menu, and go back into download on cc, your slots should replenish back to 20. lol

Excellent work man 

and Jeff kind off dont make sense what you said as we cant delete caws online anymore unless I am wrong

Anyway look forward to whoever you upload / show next..I had hoped you make more than mutoh this year and you have. Now hoping you do more

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Excellent    work  and    and  as  far  as  caw   deletion  Yes  you  can  still  do  it  just  not  in  the  same  way.....   there  is  no  deletion  option  as  there  traditionally   was  however  if   you  upload  over  the  same  slot   it   does  delete  the  existing   so  it's  same  effectiveness.

Excellent work man 

and Jeff kind off dont make sense what you said as we cant delete caws online anymore unless I am wrong

Anyway look forward to whoever you upload / show next..I had hoped you make more than mutoh this year and you have. Now hoping you do more

i was talking about being able to download content freely as the limited download slots thing gets reset after you back out of CC. atleast it does on PS4 side. 

• 1 month later...

Just want to say thanks for the comments and downloads in regards to Owen Hart. Glad people seem to be enjoying him, and I have 2 more slots are being made (1994 & 1992).

For Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta, please go to Petchy's thread for updates (Click Here). I sent over the attire textures to him and I must say, its looking amazing. You guys will love it :)

Like Owen, I was messing around with some pictures and came up with this Jeff Hardy and wondering if it is worth keeping? I threw on some facial hair and did the hair for the preview only, so if I am to carry on with it, those will be changed.

mqvltry.png

Again, its early, just want some suggestions.

Edited by jcsix
  • Like 4

I think it looks great morph seems solid don't have suggestion there. I can only suggest is some face detailing the face needs more detailing I noticed with the face photo capture sometimes the face detail gets lost after picking the skin color.

Nice texture mate :) I'd say the morph is definitely the thing throwing it off atm, it's by no means a million miles off as is though.  I'd try condensing it some...eyes and brows lower, mouth and jaww line a tad higher. How's the side profile looking? That's what makes or breaks a LOT of Jeff caws.