jcsix's Creations (20/02/2016): ROH Samoa Joe UPLOADED | Owen Hart UPLOADED

jcsix

The slight stubble that is used on the left side pic stands out to me as a more accurate representation of Owen. You got his nose down perfectly, which was a great challenge to do with the previous CAW mode. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive replies. Didn't expect much as this was a first practice really. I'll look into the eyes a little, I felt they was too far away originally. I had the x2 Slammy and Danger attires planned, but I'm not ruling out a early 90s slot (Not definite yet).

Don't worry about the hair, I'll be using different hairs for different attires. It was just he match I was basing the attire off, he had hair similar to his (So expect a slicked back one for one attire).

Started the usual Muta/Mutoh collection stuff. Still very early and I keep adjusting things, but I think its getting there. Need to work more on that facial hair as I think its ok without it.

6TP373N.png
v5Z68wk.png

• Like 1

The plan was to do the Danger attire and the x2 Slammy winner. However the logo placement is fucking up the Danger attire so much I'd hate to do it. I'm trying to figure out ways of getting around it, but if I can't, what would people want as a post Hart Foundation attire?

I'd love to know their explanation of logo placement on current gen compared to last gen.

loving your owen

The plan was to do the Danger attire and the x2 Slammy winner. However the logo placement is fucking up the Danger attire so much I'd hate to do it. I'm trying to figure out ways of getting around it, but if I can't, what would people want as a post Hart Foundation attire?

I'd love to know their explanation of logo placement on current gen compared to last gen.

didn't he just have a black hart foundation singlet (with just the hart logo) right before he started doing blue blazer again which was after the whole nation stuff? Not totally sure cause i wasn't watching wwf that much around that time.

If you are going to make Owen without the stubble you need to add his butt chin. 

owenhart-1361979-1444013.jpg

I would also choose a different hair. Every time I have seen pics or video of Owen, his short hair was really short.

25qu5mw.jpg

If you are going to make Owen without the stubble you need to add his butt chin. 

owenhart-1361979-1444013.jpg

I would also choose a different hair. Every time I have seen pics or video of Owen, his short hair was really short.

25qu5mw.jpg

If you go back and watch on the Network, his hair length changes a lot.

Managed to get the Danger attire to where I'm happy. The logos are all accurite, but because of the stretching/fading in this game, they are alittle inaccurite in terms of size and positioning. Face has had a slight tiny change, not much as I had to redo it on my regular account. I did add the butt chin, but on the front view its not that visable which I may keep as I have images where it isnt visable.

I understand and respect peoples opinion on the short hair, but I'm keeping it only because the attire is based on SummerSlam 1997.

X9yXIeQ.png
1ZgdVWG.png

Just need to draw up the Two Time Slammy Award Winner attire and do a moveset and hes done. Hopefully that attire wont be as much of a pain.