X-Packer 2016 / X-Rey Official Thread

tekken57

I think the reference that's you'd need to change is not a slot count but instead a file size in the save.  Currently the pofo info takes up 65720 bytes (100b8 in hex)  this is enough room for the 310 slots.  Perhaps search for that and change it it 108120 (1a658 in hex) to have it read those extra empty slots up to 510.

@kim666,  the arc files you posted reference the additional files in the new def files. It follows the same convention as the other arc files in terms of referencing the filesizes.

@pozzum, there are a few hundred references of that filesize in the xex.

@Twistedmisery666™, X-Packer 2016 is a new major version of X-Packer and is not the same as 10.4. It is equivalent to X-Packer 11.

Not that I'm gonna end up modding the game at any point in the near future, but how goes the efforts with adding new entrances in this endeavor?

I haven't looked into it. On the xbox 360 it is not possible to add anything to the game due to the arc limitations. On the ps3, I have added wrestlers into the unused slots, injected movesets, trons, etc. IU have not looked into the preset entrances as I don't have much free time.

As I've said multiple times, the key to modding the xbox version is to get the game to run without arc files, more people need to look into this.

I haven't looked into it. On the xbox 360 it is not possible to add anything to the game due to the arc limitations. On the ps3, I have added wrestlers into the unused slots, injected movesets, trons, etc. IU have not looked into the preset entrances as I don't have much free time.

As I've said multiple times, the key to modding the xbox version is to get the game to run without arc files, more people need to look into this.

no use crying over spilled milk.. I guess i will look into the xex piece too.

Edited by zhigge
man.

Can this program fix the checksum on editing the save file?

of course :)

@tekken57 has x-packer 2016 support for caw injetion into a ps3 wwe2k14 save?

Edited by kim666

Send me a 2k14 ps3 save file with a caw in slot 1, 2 and the last slot. Indicate what the name of the caw is, make it something distinctive such as tekken caw 1, etc. also indicate the number of caw slots in the save. 

I'll code something before I go on holiday next week.

Send me a 2k14 ps3 save file with a caw in slot 1, 2 and the last slot. Indicate what the name of the caw is, make it something distinctive such as tekken caw 1, etc. also indicate the number of caw slots in the save. 

Ok, thank you very much. Here is the save https://www.sendspace.com/file/05dyhk

The save has 100 caw slots. In "slot 1" is a caw named "tekken caw 1", in "slot 2" a caw named "tekken caw 2" and in "slot 100" a caw named "tekken caw 100". I hope that helps.

Ok, thank you very much. Here is the save https://www.sendspace.com/file/05dyhk

The save has 100 caw slots. In "slot 1" is a caw named "tekken caw 1", in "slot 2" a caw named "tekken caw 2" and in "slot 100" a caw named "tekken caw 100". I hope that helps.

The save you sent me has a different size of header compared to every other save file for every game on either platform. Are you sure this save file has not been edited / bytes removed?

Can you send me another blank save just to verify please.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey  I did get x packer but I still haven't got the activation key the email I used to donate was TeddyBear050Gaming@gmail.com

Emailed you the code a few days ago. Check your email again and let me know if you still haven't received it.

Tekken one issue found:When extracting save files and working on the movesets,

i've found that x-packer only goes to slot 309.

Thanks for pointing that out. There are only 310 slots in the save, I jut have to label the slots correctly as they do not follow sequentially now.