CWC - TJ Perkins

Crow

ok well the cm punk doesn't look anything like him tbh 

bailey looks like shes sick asf like really ..............

im not sugar coating it because that doesn't help anyone

Yup...13,000 downloads kinda disagrees with you.  Although, to be honest, I was never that happy with it either...does look better in game though.  Bayley does look shit, totally agreed.  

I have no problem with criticism, when it's constructive.  Yours is just sorta childish though.  Btw, can't wait to see your hiroshi tanahashi..

• Like 3

Yup...13,000 downloads kinda disagrees with you.  Although, to be honest, I was never that happy with it either...does look better in game though.  Bayley does look shit, totally agreed.  

I have no problem with criticism, when it's constructive.  Yours is just sorta childish though.  Btw, can't wait to see your hiroshi tanahashi..

oh im mostly done with it , moveset  , visually , just wanna find his trunk logos but he has worn plain white before.

coming along quite nicely 

RVD looks great, will definitely download tmrw.

Any idea on who you're working on next? Any plans for some NXT guys?

Edited by Niko®️
  • Like 1

Wow those look insane, incredible work! Going to try and make an RVD myself when I get the game but yours is a damn fine CAW! Everyone looks really good and you're churning out lots of fan favourites, can't wait to see more!

Edited by JDash10
Couldn't delete quotes on my phone.

RVD and Kurt Angle look fucking mint! Amazing job!

I continue to fall more in love with this new CAW face morphing system. 2K dropped the ball last year, but damn, they hit a home run this year.

oh im mostly done with it , moveset  , visually , just wanna find his trunk logos but he has worn plain white before.

coming along quite nicely 

"Find trunk logos" what a twat!

• Like 3

Sir..

Are you doing Rvd's "tiger attire" too ?

Thank you for the caws...

No plans yet for alternate attires...still have a few things on the go atm...maybe later in the year once I've made everyone I wanted to make...

Edited by Crow

Rvd just needs a few pounds added to him and perfect will do it when I get him

This is the only problem I had with the RVD as well as the Angle, but a few pounds later they look great.  Otherwise, nice job.

Rvd just needs a few pounds added to him and perfect will do it when I get him

This is the only problem I had with the RVD as well as the Angle, but a few pounds later they look great.  Otherwise, nice job.

Yeah, I accidentally uploaded the wrong version of Angle...figured people would just sort it themselves, rather than me having two knocking about.  

Ish.  They are mostly just from the in-game version pre-sets.  Also, the Kurt Angle needs a little bit of body morphing tweaking, and the front logo placed on the back (I accidentally uploaded an unfinished version)

Edited by Crow

Ish.  They are mostly just from the in-game version pre-sets.  Also, the Kurt Angle needs a little bit of body morphing tweaking, and the front logo placed on the back (I accidentally uploaded an unfinished version)

Can you not just upload the new one over your unfinished one, overwriting it like last year?