CWC - TJ Perkins

Crow

Nice start on Bayley. I think maybe lowering the eye brows and if you can make them have less width would be a good edit. Also making her chin more narrow. I like what you have so far though man, looking forward to updates.

Really like the latest two CAWs. Both faces are very close. Be interested to see what other superstars you do, considering how you seem to be targeting more recent WWE alumni.

Not the biggest fan of your Bayley, but I think the women's CAWs are arguably more difficult this year. Eddie's good though.

John Morrison is uploaded...I'll get better pics up a bit later, for some reason my usb isn't being recognised by the ps4...so just a shitty low res upload for now.

Really like the latest two CAWs. Both faces are very close. Be interested to see what other superstars you do, considering how you seem to be targeting more recent WWE alumni.

Not the biggest fan of your Bayley, but I think the women's CAWs are arguably more difficult this year. Eddie's good though.

Yeah, Bayley is probably my least favourite of what I've done...she actually looks much better in game though.  Less "cartoony".  I'll eventually come back around to trying again/

Not sure what's next to be honest. I'm basically just making people I will use in universe once the patch is released.

Kurt looks amazing man, what era are you doing of him? TNA or WWE?

Thinking WWE (purely because it will take less detailing the aging process) but it usually comes down to what attires/logos I can recreate most accurately.

Nice work on these two. Who is next?

Not sure.  Still have to finish RVD.  

Is it possible to convert your DOC and Karl Anderson from 2K15?

Not really.  They were done using textures that really wouldn't work too well in the face import.  

I will get around to bullet club stuff eventually...just wanting to do some new stuff first instead of going back over old ground.

Best Kurt face i've EVER seen. Truly outstanding.

D'aww shucks.  Seriously though, much appreciated :) 

boooooooooooooooo , thats no cm punk . 

decent del rio 

decet john morission 

decent rvd 

terrible bayley 

meh .............. ok guerrero