CWC - TJ Perkins

Crow

Face looks too 'smooth', could make around his eyes darker, tilt his eyes a touch make his nose a tad thinner and try and get some noticeable eyebagsCMPunk_Headshot.png

Really appreciate the advice and ref pic.  I did mess around with the bags, just looked all wrong, and to be honest, it isn't all that noticeable in game, so I just decided to call it quits and uploaded what I had.  Mostly down to impatience, wanting to get on to some other stuff I have planned.

Anyways, hope a few of you get a bit of enjoyment out of it :) 

• Like 1

Is there only one attire slot allowed per CAW? This is my first year on this gen.

Nope, there's two...I've run out of downloads though, and it would take another day or two of working on this to do another attire, rather than new stuff, so I just left it.

• Like 1

Is there only one attire slot allowed per CAW? This is my first year on this gen.

Nope, there's two...I've run out of downloads though, and it would take another day or two of working on this to do another attire, rather than new stuff, so I just left it.

Ah ok. I wasn't sure if there was 4 like on the previous gen.

Well done on this CAW, really see Punker in it.

Any chance of doing a custom more current Punk in Bullet Club gear?

Amazing punk so far man... Hope you add another attire later... Hogan and del rio would be great too, after looking at status's on the Xbox side it's making me jealous haha... But I know we got some amazing creators in the ps4 side too

Amazing punk so far man... Hope you add another attire later... Hogan and del rio would be great too, after looking at status's on the Xbox side it's making me jealous haha... But I know we got some amazing creators in the ps4 side too

Del Rio was my original choice to start with, but Cybrius seems to be doing an excellent job, so I went with punk.  

For now, an Eddie preview will have to do, though :) 

CSeCeHEWcAA7w6I.jpg

haha, thanks (I think!) I never actually realised how odd bayleys head is until the last few days!

I'll try to get rid of the creepiness and keep the likeness ;)

Edited by Crow