CWC - TJ Perkins

Crow

Very good start on Tara. Wasn't expecting to see something that good being made in the game. Adding to what Big Pete said about the eyes. The mouth needs adjusting. Lower it and lower the chin.... maybe stretch the width of the mouth? It looks like she has pouting lips here.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a ps4, so I'm done.  Hopefully, I'll be back next year.  Cheers for all the comments, advice, likes, downloads and tantrums...made the last few months pretty fun.

Out.

I don't want to come across as dick riding so I'll try to remain as humble as possible, but your work in just the past few weeks alone is invaluable and your contribution to the CAW community overall speaks volumes on your talent. You deserve the much needed break after dishing out one hit after another. It'd be my selfish pride to see you come back next year, but I believe your service has already been done. You've got nothing to prove. Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Glad you're back man... I'm definitely still playing the game and was hoping someone would do some of the cwc entrants... Looking forward to Perkins 

I was actually thinking about a little mini CWC project the other day. Nice Tajiri, probably could have used a bit more detailing(if you were going for a current Tajiri) like heavier eyebags and stuff.