SandowSets-SHINE/Shimmer!!

AgeofSandow

@AgeofSandow I tried PM'ing you but your box is full. Is it cool if I use your 2k15 movesets for The Wolves for my caws?  Seen many people use your sets but thought i'd get a direct answer from you. 

yea, sorry about that. you can use them. try using a top moves video to try to fill in the strong strikes and new stuff. there's plenty for davey. give davey the new snap suplex over the old one.

Sweet, thanks man. And yeah I just noticed there's alot of new parts and some moves removed or renamed. So for a few I have to improvise but most of it is working out!

yeah like with missile dropkick to being front dropkick 3, same spinebusters getting different numbers, etc... of course Alarm Clock is in the game so replace that with the single knee gutbuster, and get creeping death in there

I know I said I was set, but I need a Makabe moveset whenever you have time. No rush, I know you're busy. :)

doesn't really matter as I'm working on GBH and doing a New Japan project at the moment!

I know I said I was set, but I need a Makabe moveset whenever you have time. No rush, I know you're busy. :)

doesn't really matter as I'm working on GBH and doing a New Japan project at the moment!

Sweet! Perfect timing, haha.

added Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma, and reworked Naito's set. simply replaced taunts, added reverse ddt to back strong grapples, added vaulting body press.  thinking of doing some classic puro on the side. definitely doing:Takayama, Kobashi, Morishima, Muta/Mutoh. throw your ideas out there. as for nxt, don't throw requests. I'm going to let you know when that's happening.

Could you possibly make a moveset for Bram?

i'll try, kinda been wanting to do Kobashi/Takayama at first and I know they'll take a while to do. just been on backburner a while

added Shinsuke Nakamura(updated version). I like this one a lot better. feels more like Nak.

Could you possibly make a moveset for Bram?

i'll try, kinda been wanting to do Kobashi/Takayama at first and I know they'll take a while to do. just been on backburner a while

added Shinsuke Nakamura(updated version). I like this one a lot better. feels more like Nak.

Ok. Thank you! :)

added AJ Styles. made his sigs/fins New Japan versions, WWE people may want to use Firemans Carry Neckbreaker over Bloody Sunday. just wanted to do that for New Japan fans and personal preference.

• Like 1

added Samoa Joe. next uploads will be all across the board. May post some Lucha Underground after this week's episode, some NXT, some Japan, some indies...whatever I'm feeling. trying to work a bit on Takayama's set at the moment.

Hey sandow, any chance of sets for The Briscoes please?

as I posted above, i'm not exactly sure. hate to say yes and pile myself up with many new requests. add to the fact i havent watched roh in some time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...