SandowSets-SHINE/Shimmer!!

AgeofSandow

anyone want to create a John Silver? I REALLY need one to upload the Beaver Boys sets. I'll see about Dalton Castle soon. it's basically just throwing in the dlc moves with my set from last year.

sandow can i use your moveset for my nakamura ,

will give credit?

of course

Kenny king moveset

i'll convert and watch his matches since that set.

He may be an Indy legend but he's no PG legend.

Kaval is a PG legend powerhouse

sandow can i use your moveset for my nakamura ,

will give credit?

of course

Kenny king moveset

i'll convert and watch his matches since that set.

He may be an Indy legend but he's no PG legend.

Kaval is a PG legend powerhouse

ok thanks

When did Low Ki ever do a tombstone piledriver? I've found some real oddities in these movesets, sorry if I'm causing trouble, I'm more curious where you saw it and how you garnered his moveset?

When did Low Ki ever do a tombstone piledriver? I've found some real oddities in these movesets, sorry if I'm causing trouble, I'm more curious where you saw it and how you garnered his moveset?

gathered mine from youtube and dailymotion. I also have Beyond Wrestling's on demand service so I had access to "Fete Finale" which is his most recent appearance. the tombstone itself he used at that 2002 Crowning a Champion show in Ring of Honor. 

@AgeofSandow I tried PM'ing you but your box is full. Is it cool if I use your 2k15 movesets for The Wolves for my caws?  Seen many people use your sets but thought i'd get a direct answer from you. 

yea, sorry about that. you can use them. try using a top moves video to try to fill in the strong strikes and new stuff. there's plenty for davey. give davey the new snap suplex over the old one.

@AgeofSandow I tried PM'ing you but your box is full. Is it cool if I use your 2k15 movesets for The Wolves for my caws?  Seen many people use your sets but thought i'd get a direct answer from you. 

yea, sorry about that. you can use them. try using a top moves video to try to fill in the strong strikes and new stuff. there's plenty for davey. give davey the new snap suplex over the old one.

Sweet, thanks man. And yeah I just noticed there's alot of new parts and some moves removed or renamed. So for a few I have to improvise but most of it is working out!