SandowSets-SHINE/Shimmer!!

AgeofSandow

Absolutely. There's also a creator on CAW.ws doing a good Chuck Taylor in the future in case you didn't see my request earlier, so I'm sure he'd like a quality moveset, as would I. 

Absolutely. There's also a creator on CAW.ws doing a good Chuck Taylor in the future in case you didn't see my request earlier, so I'm sure he'd like a quality moveset, as would I. 

I'll check it out.

How are Reks and Hawkins coming? Can I request a Jamie Noble and an MNM era Joey Mercury please?

tonight bro. I feel bad for forgetting about them lol. I made sets last year for them that are mainly grapple based so should convert nice.

Added Sasha Banks and Paige. I am going to be getting busier as finals approach and also have many sweets I would like to do. So I'm not sure how many request I can take but will do if possible. Currently trying to find a workaround to the cc moveset glitch to upload Reks and Hawkins. May just have to redo it on an Ingame person.