SandowSets-SHINE/Shimmer!!

AgeofSandow

Could you do Joey Mercury (MNM/straight edge society) and Jamie noble...? An accurate one From their actual wrestling days, because during j&j they've spent most their time getting their asses kicked...

Edited by LoadWarrior

you might as well do everyone's lol the movesets are horrid this year

Matt + Jeff Hardy would be awesome if you get the chance.

not normally but for you I shall 

Ha.  Sorry for the mainsteam-ity of it all...working on them at the moment, and would like a decent moveset to go with them.

Owe you one.

Nice work Sandow keep it up bro. 

cheers.

Cough* Trevor Lee *cough

I hope his moves are in the moves pack.

I have a request: Tommy End.

same, that would be sweet. 

Just got my PROGRESS on demand subscription so they're coming!

Great work on these. Your updated movesets was one of the only reasons I tolerated last year's game as long as I was able to. If you're taking requests, I'd love it if you could do updated movesets for Taker, Kane and Austin. 

added Big Daddy Walter from wXw(a CAW is being made to go along with him) and Tyson Kidd.

Next is Colin Delaney, who I will need a CAW for if anyone can provide, then starting PROGRESS sets. I just got my on-demand subscription this past week

Great work on these. Your updated movesets was one of the only reasons I tolerated last year's game as long as I was able to. If you're taking requests, I'd love it if you could do updated movesets for Taker, Kane and Austin. 

not right now since I'm busy with the indy sets but I'll take these into consideration when I'm having free time

Hi AgeofSandow,

first I'd like to say that I loved your Movesets in 2k15. Would you do another Dean Ambrose if you have some time as you wrote that you are busy.

Would be great.