SandowSets-SHINE/Shimmer!!

AgeofSandow

Can I upload these for you with credit? It's painful having another year without good, downloadable movesets.

that would actually be a great idea but remember you can't remove them once deleted.

Roderick Strong

when do you need it? I can get it to you after my promised sets

Anytime, I'm currently working on a Roderick Strong caw that's why I asked. I've loved your movesets in the past.

Can I upload these for you with credit? It's painful having another year without good, downloadable movesets.

that would actually be a great idea but remember you can't remove them once deleted.

Roderick Strong

when do you need it? I can get it to you after my promised sets

Anytime, I'm currently working on a Roderick Strong caw that's why I asked. I've loved your movesets in the past.

alright, after my current requests after fulfilled I will update Roddy.

Why would I need to?

What other movesets are you planning on making?

Dijak is done, working on Silas young. I'll do more ROH sets depending on who you want to create. They're all great wrestlers.

Not sure NXT wise yet.

What other movesets are you planning on making?

Dijak is done, working on Silas young. I'll do more ROH sets depending on who you want to create. They're all great wrestlers.

Not sure NXT wise yet.

Nice. I'm planning on making most of the roh roster. I could use a Michael Bennett moveset. I went back and used your Matt Taven and Adam Cole movesets for them.

You do great work on move sets and I'd love to see more Legends moves! Even some that aren't in the game would be great because even from most of the awesome CAW makers(appearance wise), the move sets usually are pretty awful. 

You do great work on move sets and I'd love to see more Legends moves! Even some that aren't in the game would be great because even from most of the awesome CAW makers(appearance wise), the move sets usually are pretty awful. 

im more of an Indy and Japan guy tbh. I do a legend set time to time but I really enjoy watching Indy wrestling.

That's cool, man. I haven't really watched much Japanese stuff or WWE in a long time. I like a lot of the mid 90's to early 2000's Japanese stuff... Misawa, Muta, Kobashi, Kawada, Akiyama, Liger, etc. Keep up the good work though!

Edited by XfallofparadiseX