SandowSets-SHINE/Shimmer!!

AgeofSandow

Any chance you could make a Shibata moveset? I desperately need one, haha. Without Terminator DLC as well; if that's possible.

how long would I have? I did one last year but need to watch his recent stuff and he has LOONNNGGG matches lol

Any chance you could make a Shibata moveset? I desperately need one, haha. Without Terminator DLC as well; if that's possible.

how long would I have? I did one last year but need to watch his recent stuff and he has LOONNNGGG matches lol

However long you need.

However long you need.

alright, I'll do it!

hope you're ok with there being no great PK this year. they threw out "knee smash" and made it a strike against a seated opponent only.  So I'll probably have to use something like Running Kick

hope you're ok with there being no great PK this year. they threw out "knee smash" and made it a strike against a seated opponent only.  So I'll probably have to use something like Running Kick

That's perfectly fine, buddy.

That's perfectly fine, buddy.

okay it's up! Tags:SHIBATA. Yes, it says "Hideo Itami Move-sets".Somewhat suprised it turned out so well. Most of his moves are stuck in the strong strikes section this year. No Sleeper Hold because it's purpose is to knock out and not submit the opponent; you can't knock someone out with the sleeper in this game so it's pointless. add it in if you want it. maybe it'll be in move pack. used the mankind strike combo in corner for his elbow strike-it highly resembles it. one problem: the bang bang taunt. I went with it anyway cause it's the closest; if you want, switch it to one of the other punch combos.

Let me know if you want another set. I enjoyed doing this one and wouldn't mind getting back into NJPW.

added The Rock, Chris Jericho(Retro) and Triple H '01. thinking of doing Shane, Benoit, Blackman and Shamrock next.

I don't suppose you'll be doing any Lucha Underground movesets like Pentagon Jnr, Felix, Mil Muertes etc? 

when second season starts. need more moves for most except angelico, muertes, hernandez