Noob needs help

WWF Legends Fan

Hi guys, I just got registered after seeing some amazing CAWs here.

I am so disheartened that I can not enjoy all this stuff since I have no idea about moding and injecting or any thing else. Seeing all these great 80’s and 90’s legends I wish I could play with them but no idea how.

Need to ask a few things, if any one could answer.

Are these CAWs for 2k13 / 2k14 or 2k15

Is moding too tough?

What are the system requirement for moding (Windows/xp, DVD rom or Blueray DVD rom?)

Do I need an iso or a pirated game dvd will work?

In case a miracle happens and I am able to inject these awesome caws, how will I save them back to dvd?

Is it necessary to burn the edited game on dvd or I can save it on a usb and play on my xbox360 (jtag)?

I don’t have money to buy dlcs, is there any way to get ultimate warrior for 2k14 free?

Are there formulas for all these amazing caws in case I am unable to inject these caws.

You guys are better than the actual developers, great stuff here … keep up the good work.

hello, 

it looks like those caw are posted under the wwe2k14 xbox360 section. You don't need a jtag to use those caws. However, to use mods, you need a jtag, some applications and time to read. 

• Like 1