Mod Database

TheHeartbrokenKid

• 3 weeks later...

Massive update made, this one took me nearly two hours to edit :3 

Highlighted the mods that can no longer be downloaded in redAlso, more importantly, marked every mod that isn't in the 2k16 roster with ** so that we know who all to convert, if it's possible. (Note that I haven't marked mods that were redone better by someone else) 

Hi , where I can download this awesome mods ?? I can't find the link to download ....... thanks.

Massive update made, this one took me nearly two hours to edit :3 

Highlighted the mods that can no longer be downloaded in redAlso, more importantly, marked every mod that isn't in the 2k16 roster with ** so that we know who all to convert, if it's possible. (Note that I haven't marked mods that were redone better by someone else) 

Hi , where I can download this awesome mods ?? I can't find the link to download ....... thanks.

Below each modder's name is a link to their topic. Go to that link and download their mods.

• 4 weeks later...

Might be a stupid question, but can some mods for 2k15 be used in 16 just as they are, without changing anything?

If so, how do we know which ones?

From what I've tested, most can be ported directly over. The ones wearing pants (not tights) usually glitch with the pants disappearing. Some tops become almost transparent (eg Matt Hardy) and most mods with complex entrance attires crash the game. You could just delete the entrance attire and use the ring attire, or wait until the modders release updated versions :) 

Some models need only normal maps to be fixed and shine unnaturally.

• 2 years later...