Whats the easiest mod to install

InstallingModsHard

There's a bunch over on the PC forum, you just have to download and copy and paste them. It would be good for you if you learned how to look at those '10000000' numbers though as sometimes mods clash.

I am only trying to install 1 mod but oh well it's going to clash with another mod out of nowhere.

Edited by InstallingModsHard
try = trying

Really have no time for that, its 1 hour atleast spent on unlocking Reys attires any easier method?

Ahem...lazy fucker....just think of the amount of time it took people to work this all out in the first place...and yet you won't take the time to apply the mod...

Edited by UndertakerWLF
  • Like 1

Really have no time for that, its 1 hour atleast spent on unlocking Reys attires any easier method?

Ahem...lazy fucker....just think of the amount of time it took people to work this all out in the first place...and yet you won't take the time to apply the mod...

It's too hard I just wan't to play the game.

It's too hard I just wan't to play the game.

I'm sorry man, this is one of those rare times I'm actually not going to help with links and tutorials. The time you spent asking for an easy way, you could've followed the tutorials.

Can someone tell me how to install ATTITUDE ERA AND BEYOND!
            Retro Arena Conversion Mod BETA v0.5 Arenas there is no tutorial for that and the read me doesn't tell me anything.

• Sunny locked this topic
  • 4 years later...