AJ_heelturn nice works buddy Kofi ,Big E and Xaviers, just the hair of xavier's looks different maybe you can fix that you are a very Good modder i think you can Solve that or maybe ask someone who can help you in solving that Becoz your New day work is great :)

Ok I will but what is the problem

I think  he talks about replay glitches. 

AJ_heelturn nice works buddy Kofi ,Big E and Xaviers, just the hair of xavier's looks different maybe you can fix that you are a very Good modder i think you can Solve that or maybe ask someone who can help you in solving that Becoz your New day work is great :)

Ok I will but what is the problem

I think  he talks about replay glitches. 

That isn't really fixable, it's a problem that occurs with many texture mods.

• Like 1

AJ_heelturn nice works buddy Kofi ,Big E and Xaviers, just the hair of xavier's looks different maybe you can fix that you are a very Good modder i think you can Solve that or maybe ask someone who can help you in solving that Becoz your New day work is great :)

Ok I will but what is the problem?

the Hair of Woods looks lill wierd :rolleyes:

Edited by BestinPunk

AJ_heelturn nice works buddy Kofi ,Big E and Xaviers, just the hair of xavier's looks different maybe you can fix that you are a very Good modder i think you can Solve that or maybe ask someone who can help you in solving that Becoz your New day work is great :)

Ok I will but what is the problem?

the Hair of Woods looks lill wierd :rolleyes:

I'll see what i can do :) 

Please send me references in HD if you want that... I am not able to find good ones anywhere.. not even on wwe.com

Sorry Bro I Also Can't Find Any So Till The Good Pics Are Available Could You Make Those For The Immortal Hulk Hogan

Hulk-Hogan-Posing-In-TNA.jpghulkhogan.jpg

Sorry brother but I only make current superstars..

No offence but I am not that big of a fan of Legends as playable characters  

Nothings changing at all?

Nope.

Jimmy worked like a charm

And im sure i did nothing wrong with Jey

Entrance attire has changed though but both 000A and 000C of ring attire have no effect

My only guess here would be the mipmaps. Some might contain the old textures.

Sorry but The Usos have been delayed because I and beastedot9 found out that Jey's pac file In-ring attire might actually be a prop..

So it can't be edited :( 

Therefore we will be injecting his textures in Jimmy and release it soon.. maybe a couple of days more :)