I need some people to try out my WWE 2k15 Minitron Replacer Program

wwedarkman

Great Help, Bro!
I'm with you!! THANKS AGAIN :p

Sure np Thanks for your support. :) Running into some more problems. I had all the wrestlers in and got some errors. Hopefully it's nothing just a few re-corrections.

So actually can you tell me and others what this program will do?!

Hi Rektas69

You will be able to replace all the Minitrons with regular and DLC  wrestler's with new ones. :)

Edited by wwedarkman

Hi Rektas69

You will be able to replace all the Minitrons with regular and DLC  wrestler's with new ones. :)

Without needing of x-Packer and other stuff, but only your program?

Hi Rektas69

Without needing of x-Packer and other stuff, but only your program?

That is correct. :)  You won't need x-packer or any other software. Hi guys it seems i'm having to change some stuff around still. I don't know how long this will take. When you think everything is good some bug pops up. lol

Hi guys sorry it's been a while I haven't responded. Well for some reason my code seems to work with the first wrestler you put in but not the second one. It seems to duplicate some files. I'm trying to figure out a theory on why it does this. Once I do I can finally fix it. Thank you for your patience. :)

Well, I'm gonna try it, By replacing AJ Lee's minitron with Team Bella's one, And i will make a Screenshot if it's working!, Good job Buddy! :)

Edit: I tryed it, But it didn't worked, I renamed the .bik file into a .bk2 file and i also tryed to rename it without an end so like this "M029800" and i imported it and in the game No Minitron appeared when i choosed AJ Lee's and i need ALL the Movie folder because all the .bk2 files are broken.

Edited by BrianK

Well, I'm gonna try it, By replacing AJ Lee's minitron with Team Bella's one, And i will make a Screenshot if it's working!, Good job Buddy! :)

Edit: I tryed it, But it didn't worked, I renamed the .bik file into a .bk2 file and i also tryed to rename it without an end so like this "M029800" and i imported it and in the game No Minitron appeared when i choosed AJ Lee's and i need ALL the Movie folder because all the .bk2 files are broken.

Hi try out TripleH or The Shield. I'm sure there s more files that will work.  The reason it doesn't work the file size isn't the same. So you must find one that is the same length as Aj Lee's. When I have the final mod done it will do big and small length bk2 files. :)

Edited by wwedarkman

Hi try out TripleH or The Shield. I'm sure there s more files that will work.  The reason it doesn't work the file size isn't the same. So you must find one that is the same length as Aj Lee's. When I have the final mod done it will do big and small length bk2 files. :)

Hi, I will try Triple H's one and i'll tell you if it worked or not ^^

Good job!

perhaps you could make it easier for everyone and make:

- an interface that automatically fills up the tron files with 00's for each minitron you want to replace, so the file size stays the same

- some validation, so the user cannot inject a file bigger than the actual minitron

good luck :D

Well, I tryed Triple H, The Shield and even The Rock's one but it is still the original one, On AJ Lee's one it seems to work the minitron does not appaer, Only black...Can you make a video tutorial or a tutorial with some screenshots to explain how to use and do it, Would be better! :)

Well, I tryed Triple H, The Shield and even The Rock's one but it is still the original one, On AJ Lee's one it seems to work the minitron does not appaer, Only black...Can you make a video tutorial or a tutorial with some screenshots to explain how to use and do it, Would be better! :)

That's odd. Try deleting everything and extract the mod again and try triple h or the shield.

perhaps you could make it easier for everyone and make:

- an interface that automatically fills up the tron files with 00's for each minitron you want to replace, so the file size stays the same

- some validation, so the user cannot inject a file bigger than the actual minitron

good luck :D

Well this mod I'm doing will support larger files. I already tested it. I was able to see the entrance with The Rock and Triple H using two big bk2 files for the minitrons. What I'm working on now is making sure all the files in the pac file get their offsets updated. When you make 1 change to a file you have to update all the other offsets to make it work.

Happy Halloween! :)

Hi guys I finally have the program able to add minitrons with all wrestlers. :) However I got one more problem. If I put in a big .bk2 file then decide to add a smaller .bk2 file in it's place it causes some problems. I'm trying to fix the resize evtmov_ss_mini.pac file problem. Hopefully this doesn't take me to long to fix this issue. :)

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 3

Hi guys I finally have the program able to add minitrons with all wrestlers. :) However I got one more problem. If I put in a big .bk2 file then decide to add a smaller .bk2 file in it's place it causes some problems. I'm trying to fix the resize evtmov_ss_mini.pac file problem. Hopefully this doesn't take me to long to fix this issue. :)

That's great stuff!

Hope you release it soon :)  

Happy Halloween!

• Like 1

Awesome stuff :) Otherwise, we just won't add two minitrons to the same slot :D 

• Like 1

That's great stuff!

Hope you release it soon :)  

Happy Halloween!

Thanks AJ_HeelTurn Yeah me too. :)

Awesome stuff :) Otherwise, we just won't add two minitrons to the same slot :D 

Thanks TheHeartbreakKid Well it's replacing the first minitron with a smaller one that causes the problem. It keeps 1 minitron for that slot.

BTW, can we use it to replace Walltrons too? Would be gr8 if we could! :) 

AJ_HeelTurn When this mod is done I could easily make another mod program using my code to work with Walltrons. :)

What do i replace it with?

You replace it with .bk2 files.

Edited by wwedarkman