I need some people to try out my WWE 2k15 Minitron Replacer Program

wwedarkman

Happy Halloween! :)

Hi guys I finally have the program able to add minitrons with all wrestlers. :) However I got one more problem. If I put in a big .bk2 file then decide to add a smaller .bk2 file in it's place it causes some problems. I'm trying to fix the resize evtmov_ss_mini.pac file problem. Hopefully this doesn't take me to long to fix this issue. :)

That's great stuff!

Hope you release it soon :)  

Happy Halloween!

Thanks AJ_HeelTurn Yeah me too. :)

Happy Halloween! :)

Hi guys I finally have the program able to add minitrons with all wrestlers. :) However I got one more problem. If I put in a big .bk2 file then decide to add a smaller .bk2 file in it's place it causes some problems. I'm trying to fix the resize evtmov_ss_mini.pac file problem. Hopefully this doesn't take me to long to fix this issue. :)

Awesome stuff :) Otherwise, we just won't add two minitrons to the same slot :D 

Thanks TheHeartbreakKid Well it's replacing the first minitron with a smaller one that causes the problem. It keeps 1 minitron for that slot.

BTW, can we use it to replace Walltrons too? Would be gr8 if we could! :) 

AJ_HeelTurn When this mod is done I could easily make another mod program using my code to work with Walltrons. :)

What do i replace it with?

You replace it with .bk2 files.

Greay! :D 

Hi guys I was about to release a alpha version but I ran into another problem. It seems After I do 15 new minitrons in a row from Rock to John Cena (Red, Never Give Up Cenation) it messes up. I'm trying to fix this now. :( If I can ever fix this issue Hopefully I can release a Alpha version for you guys to try out while I fix the other issue of shrinking a file. The alpha version will let you change mintrons as long as length it's larger than the original length.  This alpha version I'm trying to get out will let you have fun changing minitrons  1 to 65 wrestlers while I fix the rest and finally release the update the final version. I'm releasing alpha because everyone has been so patient with me. :) 

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 1

Hi guys I was about to release a alpha version but I ran into another problem. It seems After I do 15 new minitrons in a row from Rock to John Cena (Red, Never Give Up Cenation) it messes up. I'm trying to fix this now. :( If I can ever fix this issue Hopefully I can release a Alpha version for you guys to try out while I fix the other issue of shrinking a file. The alpha version will let you change mintrons as long as length it's larger than the original length.  This alpha version I'm trying to get out will let you have fun changing minitrons  1 to 65 wrestlers while I fix the rest and finally release the update the final version. I'm releasing alpha because everyone has been so patient with me. :) 

take your time

take your time

Alright I'm taking my time. Hopefully The alpha version will be released soon. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

I been very busy and haven't had the time needed to work on this. There is a lot of rumors saying WWE2k16 will be out this month for PC. I decided to hold off on this mod until then.

I hope everyone understands.:unsure: