I need some people to try out my WWE 2k15 Minitron Replacer Program

wwedarkman

I have something for you guys to test out. :) For right now It only replaces AJ Lee's Minitron. Test it out with all the wrestler files I have in the folder with the program.

Here is my program WWE 2k15 Minitron Replacer

https://openload.co/f/FgXKsN4_VA8/WWE_2k15_Minitron_Replacer.zip

https://1fichier.com/?4mg3c73oyk

http://www.mediafire.com/download/108rhc2xc7tije2/WWE_2k15_Minitron_Replacer.zip

Password to unzip it is test35464

Enjoy :)

Tell me what you think. :) Please leave comments below.

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 4

looks awesome cant wait for full release

Thanks Pallante  I'm trying to fix it we're you can play big files like Titantrons videos on Minitrons. If you wanted to have that option. :)

Edited by wwedarkman

Will this program be able to inject minitrons and replace others? More or less like TronReplacer or SoundInjection programs?

Yes right now I almost have it playing Triple H's Titantron big file on a Minitron. :)

Edited by wwedarkman

looks awesome cant wait for full release

Thanks Pallante  I'm trying to fix it we're you can play big files like Titantrons videos on Minitrons. If you wanted to have that option. :)

yes please that would be awesome

Edited by Pallante

Hey can you upload it to mediafire because the download speed is so slow like 1kb/s

I uploaded it to mediafire and another one. It should be much faster. I posted the links above. :)

Edited by wwedarkman

How replace minitrons?  For example, Bella Twins replace on Team Bella?

For right now  the program only replaces AJ Lee's Minitron.You will have to wait for the full version.

Edited by wwedarkman

Getting error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Installed program you listed in notepad.

FIXED: IF YOU GET THAT ERROR INSTALL BOTH x64 and x86 Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Edited by Rektas69
  • Like 1

Getting error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

FIXED: IF YOU GET THAT ERROR INSTALL BOTH x64 and x86 Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Thank you for telling me. I will make sure I add it in my new How to use the program txt file. :)

Hi guys

I finally got it playing Triple H's big Titantron video on a Minitron looks awesome. :) I'm hoping in a day or two this will be finished. I'm making two different versions. One will be basic. The basic one will replace the current wrestlers installed and DLC's expansion. The advanced one I'm going to try and make it work with new wrestlers you install by x-packer or cheat engine. Maybe somehow do caws also. That way we can have team P.C.B Minitron on custom installed Divas. :)

Thank you for telling me. I will make sure I add it in my new How to use the program txt file. :)

Hi guys

I finally got it playing Triple H's big Titantron video on a Minitron looks awesome. :) I'm hoping in a day or two this will be finished. I'm making two different versions. One will be basic. The basic one will replace the current wrestlers installed and DLC's expansion. The advanced one I'm going to try and make it work with new wrestlers you install by x-packer or cheat engine. Maybe somehow do caws also. That way we can have team P.C.B Minitron on custom installed Divas. :)

You have to manually assign the walltrons/minitrons if they are added, so there isn't a way to assign a tron to a specific pac file

you'll have to manually do it via cheat engine

• Like 1

Hi guys

Sorry the mod isn't out. I was hoping in 2 days it would be done. However I'm running into some issues I didn't think of. I hope to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience :)

• Like 1

Hi guys

Sorry the mod isn't out. I was hoping in 2 days it would be done. However I'm running into some issues I didn't think of. I hope to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience :)

take your time man

• Like 1

Hi guys

take your time man

Guys I got great news I have the WWE 2k15 Minitron Replacer Program working. Only thing left is to add the rest of the wrestlers. :)

• Like 1

That's  Great News.

Yes! :)

Yeah when it's finished it should run solid. No more crashing and you will be able to load Titantron videos on the mintrons or make your own bk2 files and inject them in. How sweet is that.. :)

Oh yeah guys I have figured out how to add new minitrons to the evtmov_ss_mini.pac and just change the offset for the wrestler to play your new custom minitron you added. This will be the start of the Advanced WWE 2k15 Minitron mod to add new minitrons to the file and just change the offset. No replacing. :)

It took me a lot of trial and error to figure out the math formula to get the offset. Once this WWE 2k15 Minitron Replacer Program is finished I'm going to share the math formula with the Community. :)

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 1

yOU aRE AweSOme Man! But Bro Are Making That Tool Like Rockin Shawn Tron Replacer

Thanks MOHIB! :)

He uses a gui I don't. I'm trying  to make mine simple.  Just type  the minitron file or bk2 file  in and the wrestler number to replace his/her minitron. :)