HBK mods:That's all folks!

TheHeartbrokenKid

looks good flair but never u asked me for permission to edit my mod but no problem for my other mod use please ask me for permission first.

Oh I'm so sorry, since you gave me permission to edit your other mod, I thought you'd be fine with this as well.

My apologies. I'll definitely ask you next time :) 

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

looks good flair but never u asked me for permission to edit my mod but no problem for my other mod use please ask me for permission first.

Oh I'm so sorry, since you gave me permission to edit your other mod, I thought you'd be fine with this as well.

My apologies. I'll definitely ask you next time :) 

its ok dude i like u edits dont worry but ask first before the released of the mods :) 

• Like 1

Whats about Daniel Brayn mod after Dudley Boyz ? And Good previevs of D-von.

Which attire of his did you have in mind?

Also, the previews are like that because they're meant to show the parts of the original attire that I changed

The Dudleys are okay, although the camo pattern could have bigger patches.

I'll try to fix that tomorrow :) 

Next up in line is Bray Wyatt with his Payback and Hell in a Cell attires. If anybody has a request for an attire of Bray, I'll try to make it provided you give me reference pictures :p 

• Like 1

Love Wyatt Hell in A cell attire...but the front logo might be stretched out a bit too much.

Fixed. Bray Wyatt is done. Will upload in in 2-3 days as my internet is too dam slow all of a sudden :/ 

NIce Previevs of Wyatt )

Any Updates On Dudleys?

D-von is more or less done. I may try to add bigger camo patches as Cave Waverider said, but that shouldn't take too long. The real problem is Bubba Ray. Getting the right top for him has been quite hard. LordJustice is helping me out with that. I'm planning to release these two only once they're properly done since they're not in 2k16 and we can use the same models and attires then. 

• Like 1