Replace Wrestler Selection Renders Without Any Software

wwedarkman

Thanks bro..I am waiting for tat only..

Okay here's what you do, tested this about 10 times and works every time:

- First find the ID of the render you want to replace here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56688-selection-image-ids/ (Credit: PRINCE B3ASTIIE for archiving what file belongs to who).

- Download the pac tool if you haven't here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56337-wwe2k15-tools-pac-tool/

- Copy and paste the render file you need to the desktop (typeb, typec, typeb_dlc10, etc). Open the pac tool and choose the file.

- Click on the plus sign and you'll see quite a few LTSA files or just a couple depending on the file. Under each LTSA file, it will tell you the ID that you was looking for in the first step. When you find the right one, right click on the LTSA folder and choose extract all.

- It will now extract the files to the desktop or another folder if you chose the file from there. You will have two files, '0' and '1'. Rename the extension of 1 to .dds. Edit and save the render the way this thread tells you to.

- Once you're done and happy with the render. Open the 1.dds in a hex editor as well as the render file itself (typeb, typec etc). Let's say you're replacing ambrose's render, search for the text string 'ambrose' or  'dean' and it should take you to where his file is located.

- Now go back to your 1.dds in the hex editor, press ctrl + a to highlight all and then ctrl + c to copy. Go back to the file that stores the renders and where it says 'DDS' in uppercase letters, you want to overwrite from there. Once you've overwritten it, save and place the render back in your folder and ambrose should now be updated.

One issue I was having was that it wouldn't overwrite the bytes but instead paste it before, if that's the case, I highlighted the byte that corresponds to the first 'D' of 'DDS' and pasted from there. Also, credit to TheHeartBreakKid as without his method for converting PACH to pac I would've never been able to think of this :p

• Like 2

Hidden Content

One issue I was having was that it wouldn't overwrite the bytes but instead paste it before, if that's the case, I highlighted the byte that corresponds to the first 'D' of 'DDS' and pasted from there. Also, credit to TheHeartBreakKid as without his method for converting PACH to pac I would've never been able to think of this :p

Tried this?? And it worked fine??

Hidden Content

after editing rander...image.....excatly wat i should do? open it in hxd? and find tat player name?

WWEDARKMAN Bro You Are Awesome Love You Finally Made My First Render With Success.

Thanks MOHIB! I'm glad you figured it out. :)

Hidden Content

Thanks beastedot9 for helping people out that doesn't have x packer 10. I was going to help out but I been so busy trying to get my minitron replacer  mod working. I'm glad someone was able to help out. :)

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 1

WWEDARKMAN Bro You Are Awesome Love You Finally Made My First Render With Success.

Hidden Content

Thanks beastedot9 for helping people out that doesn't have x packer 10. I was going to help out but I been so busy trying to get my minitron replacer  mod working. I'm glad someone was able help out. :)

still didnt got ur idea...I understood half part..till tat opening dds image with xhd....rest copy paste...don't know ....can u post images??

Hidden Content

Thanks beastedot9 for helping people out that doesn't have x packer 10. I was going to help out but I been so busy trying to get my minitron replacer  mod working. I'm glad someone was able help out. :)

still didnt got ur idea...I understood half part..till tat opening dds image with xhd....rest copy paste...don't know ....can u post images??

If you read the first page you will see I posted a image. Make sure it's below that green bar in the image.

Here is image again.

http://postimg.org/image/aj69m401z/

Ya..but from tat dds we should overwrite till bottom end??

Hidden Content

If you read the first page you will see I posted a image. Make sure it's below that green bar in the image.

Here is image again.

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

Everything below that green bar overwrite.

Thanks beastedot9 for helping people out that doesn't have x packer 10. I was going to help out but I been so busy trying to get my minitron replacer  mod working. I'm glad someone was able to help out. :)

No problem bro :)

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

means apart frpm tat green box rest everything i should overwrite?

is it possible...there r many files...and all r in numbers..and symbols

ya...i did...now tat dds file became 50 mb size....what now?

it...workeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd....bro........................

awesooooooooooooooome,.......................trick!

:cool:

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

but still confusion...first time it worked..but now...something going wrong..!

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

Make sure your size is right 1024x1024 and replicate what you did before.

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

everything is right...i think...only tat copy and paste part is going wrong...bro

Hidden Content

Here is image again.

everything is right...i think...only tat copy and paste part is going wrong...bro

{One issue I was having was that it wouldn't overwrite the bytes but instead paste it before, if that's the case, I highlighted the byte that corresponds to the first 'D' of 'DDS' and pasted from there. Also, credit to TheHeartBreakKid as without his method for converting PACH to pac I would've never been able to think of this}

some1 explain me this step......!!!!!!!!!!