Paige Commentary and Announcer Sound MOD For WWE 2k15 PC The Coolest MOD is Here!

wwedarkman

Hi guys the wait is over! The Coolest MOD is here! :)

I would like to thank xWeasel for giving me the Paige sound files. Without his help this wouldn't have happened. So everyone give him a big hand. :) Also if I never extracted all of Emma's sounds and cataloged them this wouldn't of happened either. It took me a while to get this done so give me some replies for this. Just say thank you or tell me what you thought about this mod. :) I know  this is a great MOD that everyone should want.

You can now use this Paige Commentary and Announcer Sound MOD For WWE 2k15 PC with Paige Mod by Prinsto or others.  You can finally play with Paige and have the commentary  & announcer talk about Paige just like on xbox. The only thing is you have to replace Emma with Paige.

After that download the MOD then extract it. Open the folder and copy dlc_50.pck and paste it in your folder WWE 2K15\DLC50\sound. Start a game and pick Emma.

That's it! Enjoy this awesome MOD. :)

Here is the download link this new update fixes Paige's location Announcer sound. Now it says Norwich England. :)

https://openload.co/f/3VYPi9nlJ-k/Paige_Commentary_and_Announcer_Sound_MOD_For_WWE_2k15_PC_Update.zip

Note: I did the best I could replacing the right sound files. If something is off reply on here and I will see if I can fix it.  If you need help replacing Emma with Paige give me a reply and I will help you out.

Here is a video showing you this awesome mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhXoveQLak

Enjoy! :)

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 6

Thank you :)

I would help you out right now but I'm tired from hex editing all of them files for Paige. I can help you out later today though. If you already have the sound hex file found I can replace it with no problem.

Edited by wwedarkman

I presume you're talking about the files themselves (the donor and the recipient?).

Yes I have lost my mind editing so many files in hex. lol

video showcase? :3

You want me to make a video showing it. :)

also, i'll start to keep track of what is what inside the game_sound_m

Alright thanks that will be very helpful.

• Like 1

I presume you're talking about the files themselves (the donor and the recipient?).

yes please, including announcer files :D

also, could you please help me out? there's like 20,000 files.... could you start from the bottom? thanks :D

Hi guys video is up. Take a look a it. :)

also, could you please help me out? there's like 20,000 files.... could you start from the bottom? thanks :D

lol xWeasel. I think we need a team to get involved with this. It would really help us out both.For example if we had 20 people to help us we could do 1000 each. :) I will try and help you.

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 2

lol xWeasel. I think we need a team to get involved with this. It would really help us out both.For example if we had 20 people to help us we could do 1000 each. :) I will try and help you.

true :D

thank you :D

i only had time for like 100 today, so i'll try to do more asap

Hi which ones you starting with?

Remember I got pozzum to put the files online for us.

here is announcer files

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit?pli=1#gid=1999199417

here is commentary files

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit?pli=1#gid=1241290291

We can select which files your going to work on.  Just start at the top and select and copy and paste in notepad to save the files you will work on. This way we can be organized about it. This way we don't work on something someone has already done. :)

Edited by wwedarkman
  • Like 1

Hi which ones you starting with?

Remember I got pozzum to put the files online for us.

here is announcer files

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit?pli=1#gid=1999199417

here is commentary files

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit?pli=1#gid=1241290291

We can select which files your going to work on.  Just start at the top and select and copy and paste in notepad to save the files you will work on. This way we can be organized about it. This way we don't work on something someone has already done. :)

kk

ohh sorry wrong file, i meant the Comm.pck

that contains wrestler's commentary files

other one contains generic names, team annouces, who got nxt and 2k showcase

once, again srry about that

i'll start from the top and you can start from the bottom? :3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I really hope you guys are still reading these threads.

So, I didn't replace anyone with Paige, but it still announces her from Norwich, England and announces her as Paige.

How is this possible?  I'd like to know so I can make more community DLC work this way.  

For example, I know that the announcer who did the VO work recorded the names Kurt and Angle in 2k15, I'd very much like to have Kurt Angle's name and hometown announced.  

• 3 years later...