IVT's Mod Palace

ItsVedaTime

That Maryse won't be released as I refuse to release anything that has my former partner's name attached to it, as he made the face. But I will be redoing her, and using those same textures. In the mean time, here's an Evan Bourne I started today.

Anyways, here's Evan Bourne (Work in Progress):

2qjlgzd.png

That Maryse won't be released as I refuse to release anything that has my former partner's name attached to it, as he made the face. But I will be redoing her, and using those same textures. In the mean time, here's an Evan Bourne I started today.

Anyways, here's Evan Bourne (Work in Progress):

2qjlgzd.png

I was NOT your partner, I made the face to help you out. I even said "I do not want to work with you, I was just doing you a favor" So before you start doing to me what you did to Cissar, I would think again pal.

• Like 3

Cool work, but I think you need to develop some social skills. It's absolutely unacceptable to start trashing those who have helped you simply because they don't want or have the time to continue helping you.

I have helped a lot of modders here with little parts of their mods, and I have been helped by many modders (including both @GameElite™ and @legrandcissarcix) with little parts of my own mods. That does not mean I am beholden to them until the end of time.

We are all creating things that we have personal interests in. You can't expect that people are necessarily going to have all the same interests as you and want to team up for all of your mods. A lot of these guys you have wanted to team up with have a lot on their plates already. Don't expect them to drop everything to be your partner. Learn a little humility and accept what they will give you rather than bitching about what they can't.

• Like 8

Game Elite: I was not talking about you. I was talking about cisar, who deserved what I did to him.

Lord Justice: As I said, he deserved it. I asked him one question, which would have taken him five seconds to answer. Instead, he basically tells me, by actions, to fuck off, by repeating "Look in youtube!" when all he had to do was spare me five seconds and tell me how to do what I was asking. He spent more time on his stuff than helping me learn. When if it were me, and it had been the reverse, I would have spent more time helping someone than focusing on me.

Edited by ItsVedaTime

Game Elite: I was not talking about you. I was talking about cisar, who deserved what I did to him.

Lord Justice: As I said, he deserved it. I asked him one question, which would have taken him five seconds to answer. Instead, he basically tells me, by actions, to fuck off, by repeating "Look in youtube!" when all he had to do was spare me five seconds and tell me how to do what I was asking. He spent more time on his stuff than helping me learn. When if it were me, and it had been the reverse, I would have spent more time helping someone than focusing on me.

Then why was the Maryse mod canceled when I helped you on a perfect face morph?

I assure you if that had asked to Bannockburn or alcegacy you have said the same thing or worse and I never like I said bad words and still defamed lol far can lie besides your you behaved in a disrespectful manner by skype no manners and that but anyway that's because each was kind in shake your hand in and help you so and you defame and still keep well guys no longer mentioned in this post I'm too busy to be with these nannies of this type, this person You don't understand words, if you continue with your insults ask to close this post and talk with the moderators. please treat them with respect to being treated in the same way.: pds that face of maryse i make for your and its base for teach you how to make in blender but your so anoying i help you alot pal with give you me time for teach how to make because really i learn in youtube Here nobody takes it easy all learned in the hard way

and do not ask for things with wood and you realize when people actually doing these good things happen if I keep mentioning in that post or keep insulting or doing something like that closed this post if that's what you want well.

Edited by legrandcissarcix

Game Elite: Your head, as I said to you in pm, crashes the game. Don't know why. But it does.

Can we please get back on topic here? Which was my Evan Bourne. I really feel I did the best I could with the face model. That was hard as hell.

Edited by ItsVedaTime

You see as I told you're a coward first insulted and then escapes the look of the problems do not want to build stirring controversy or anything but if you apologize maybe the  guys would help you but I see it very difficult for the things you did and they gave account what kind of person you are

to end all this good apology accepted
fiirst
you even bourne still look zami zayn you need too remodel her face here its prinsto tutorial
http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56381-pc-modding-tutorials-list-updated-to-1007/

save like prinsto video how works in the game and other thing disable the facial animation in x rey i teach you how 
and other thing dont deleted or vintages any vertices and any obj because will dont work in your game
this tutorial its for scul i face maybe help you

only focus in the brush because you have another version of evan bourne you need to change the hair too

use this refereces for sculp her face
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xfzlKVA01qgfig3.pnghttp://gamesdreams.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=603&d=1338301028

Evan Bourne photo EvanBourne.jpghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ouJ7dOgCNmk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABE/NsIJU_v3Jxo/photo.jpg
and looks the normals you need to change to look like him the abs
https://superstarsunleashed.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/evan-bourne.jpghttp://www.rohwrestling.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/wrestler_profile_featured_photo/mattsydal2.pnghttp://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fighting/nejk91/picture7984272/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/IMG_3361.JPG

• Like 1

What are the normals? How do I change them?

you find it in 000A its the file all_n

photo Sin tiacutetulo-1_zpsjtoaipmi.png

and for edits the logos of samy zayn in tights go to chanels by side layers and paint with black the tights and edit the abs with other normals of other superstar with have more similar evan bourne abs like him