[TUTORIAL] How to add updated attires as alternate attires (without Xpacker)

TheHeartbrokenKid

i have alc sting mod the one with multiple attires. I wanted to put it in attire 10.  Having same issue with bannocks nash into tekkens mod.  I have however been able to do balor joker attire.

Where did you find the Balor Joker?!

i have alc sting mod the one with multiple attires. I wanted to put it in attire 10.  Having same issue with bannocks nash into tekkens mod.  I have however been able to do balor joker attire.

How do you do that can you tell me ? I have try to add his attire in many ways,But i can't able to do that.

Edited by THE LUNATIC

How do you do that can you tell me ? I have try to add his attire in many ways,But i can't able to do that.

You need to inject the pach file given in AGS thread into a pac file using xpacker 8.  Then rename the pac according to the tutorial above on multiple attires and that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

What mod do you have in slot 390? If the character you have there only has one attire then:

1.  In hex editing program rename aj pac to 390.  (Here though you must replace the 0 after 390 to 1. So it should be 39012.

2.  Then rename the aj pac to 390120.  That should do it.

Edited by CRamirez11

If the character you have there only has one attire then:

1.  In hex editing program rename aj pac to 390.  (Here though you must replace the 0 after 390 to 1. So it should be 39012.

2.  Then rename the aj pac to 390120.  That should do it.

no the trick is how you rename it

That's not exactly how you do it. Or how I figured out how to do it.

If your pac file contains only ring attire, in Hxd scroll down and change the EMD values to 39012, then rename the file ch39012.pac

If it contains both ring and entrance attire in the same pac, change the EMD values to 39012 and 39014 respectively and rename the file ch39010.pac

Please note that this trick doesn't work if the file has two different attires, ie not entrance and ring but two separate sets of attires. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think after hx editing step..their is no need to rename pac file .as u renamed brey Wyatt..!!! 

No, you need to do that. Otherwise you can't paste the file in the pac/ch folder.

• 3 months later...

I followed the steps for a mod with sin cara and when I want to play with him and the game freezes on him. Can you help me ?

If it freezes when you're trying to load the match, it means the pach has not been named correctly. Open the pac file in HxD, scroll till you see the EMD values on the right, and name the pach according to the tutorial :) 

I followed the steps for a mod with sin cara and when I want to play with him and the game freezes on him. Can you help me ?

If it freezes when you're trying to load the match, it means the pach has not been named correctly. Open the pac file in HxD, scroll till you see the EMD values on the right, and name the pach according to the tutorial :) 

Thanks man ! :p:p