Pictures Of Codes

Supa #2

Thought I may as well make a post where peeps can post pictures of codes or cool setups they've done using them. Sorry bout the quality of these pics but my flash broke :\ I'll post some more later if I have time.

Photo003.jpg

Photo007.jpg

Photo012.jpg

Photo013.jpg

Photo19.jpg

Photo018.jpg

Photo15.jpg

Photo007.jpg

Photo11.jpg

Photo12.jpg

I used to have a shit load of pictures of Smackdown from when my TV broke and I had to hook it up to my computer. If I remember correctly I had some videos too, one of which was my CAW pedigreeing HHH through 6 stacked tables. If I can find them I will post them but I most likely deleted them.

When my dad bought a new card from ATI it came with a bunch of stuff, one of which was a purple cable to that goes in the back of the computer and you plug your video cables from you PS2 or any other thing into the purple cable. I don't think you need the card to use the cable but you might need to the CD-rom that came with it.

I'm thinking of getting a tv card for my computer. Around how much does it cost in your filthy American dollars? And how does it let you hook up your ps2? Also are there any specs your computer needs?

filthy american dollars? as filthy as they may be, they're still worth more than your worthless australian dollars.

welcome to my shitlist, supa. population, you...and several others...

moral: dont insult someone before getting the information you need from them, it's not a smart thing to do.

oh, then sorry. being as this board is so diverse, plus my many, many conflicts with the brits, no nationality jokes are allowed to slide....

anyway, my video card costed me $400, but its down to like $200 now. however, it is both a video and tv card, which is better because it takes up one pci slot and uses slightly less power. it hooks up to the ps2 the same way the ps2 hooks up to your tv. you plug the r/w/y composite cables in and put the power on. then on the computer you use a program that can receive the feed and capture it (such as virtualdub). your comps specs arent important if you're just taking pics. if you're going to capture vids, i suggest you have a good amount of good ram and at least a 1.5ghz processor or better....

Thanx for the help. Does the quality of the picture stay the same? As in is it blurry or would it be on a 17" screen?

EDIT: BTW, what is the name of the one you are using called? Cheers

Thanx for the help. Does the quality of the picture stay the same? As in is it blurry or would it be on a 17" screen?

EDIT: BTW, what is the name of the one you are using called? Cheers

it came out a little blurry because i didnt config my capture settings properly...at that resolution, its really easy to notice mistakes in settings too....generally, the quality stays the same. ive watched tv on this comp several times, the quality was great...if the quality doesnt come out so great for you, theres a lot of other methods to bring it up, so it shouldnt really worry you. plus, it still beats the crap out of taking pictures of your tv...errr..non-filthy australian tv...

i have an ATI All-in-Wonder 9700 pro...one of the best cards around....

I bought an ATI t.v. card at Wal-Mart for about $40 U.S.A. I run my PS2 thru a vcr into the card. I get about the same quality as you seen in Sal's pic. I can take pics of codes if needed. Just don't bombard me, or expect to have them within a few minutes. Also I don't host them, so I would have to send them in an email.

i had an old card VBSE100 which used to work on win 95 256 colours (aah the good old days...)

that card stil worked til a few days ago when it broke down...

i had my ps2 hooked up to it then... here are a few shots of hctp that i had taken..

http://lastride.has.it

or if you are toooooo lazy,

http://doublefm.staghosting.com/rtek/lrg/19dec03.zip

caution dailup users thats 2 megs! lol

they may seem a lil odd cuz the card is old and it made those look 256 colourish... but hey its better than black and white gaming in my pal TV...well it was...:(

gonna buy a new one now! :)