Moveset/Pofo Database

LordJustice17

Could you please reupload Scott Steiner's moveset and pofo and Goldberg's moveset.

Links are dead since some time.

I don't upload them, I just categorize them into a database. If someone gets me new links with proper credits I'll add them to the main post.

• 2 weeks later...

...Could use a lita moveset.

I'll make one. One question. Did you finished Sasha Banks?

Since Sasha isn't coming out for 2k16, I am taking a little more time with her. I still need to add elbow pad, the the criss cross sleeve that goes from her left arm, and add the correct textures for her boots/ kneepads(References needed). Also I need to edit the normals so her top doesn't look painted on (It'll look better I promise). So here's a small update (Thanks to .RaieE. for his exquisite texture work): 

22056266035_5e973f5c48_c.jpg

22043859672_02b3a1c1b3_c.jpg

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 2

Bro could you add her entrance attire and glasses in entrance

I had an idea for the glasses, but the jacket unfortunately may not happen more because of space than anything else, but once I get the inring stuff done i'll see if I can come up with something. I'll keep you guys updated.

...Could use a lita moveset.

I'll make one. One question. Did you finished Sasha Banks?

Since Sasha isn't coming out for 2k16, I am taking a little more time with her. I still need to add elbow pad, the the criss cross sleeve that goes from her left arm, and add the correct textures for her boots/ kneepads(References needed). Also I need to edit the normals so her top doesn't look painted on (It'll look better I promise). So here's a small update (Thanks to .RaieE. for his exquisite texture work): 

22056266035_5e973f5c48_c.jpg

22043859672_02b3a1c1b3_c.jpg

No problem take your time. We can wait for a better product. Just some questions and suggestions. Please don't mind. Why the divas have this floating hair issue when we replace the hair? Superstars/guys with long hair doesn't have this problem. I think her brows on the previous update were better shaped. Now the brows are bit of uppish on the end area. Also I think you should reduce the intensity of the normal map on the jaw area.

Edited by Refat