Moveset/Pofo Database

LordJustice17

Here is the .pofo and .moveset files for AJ Styles. I have assigned him to slot 303. The string corresponds to the future string.

Pofo - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Q_LYDmG31fT3BuNm05SkpWS1E/view?usp=sharing (Made using Cave Waverider's tool)

Moveset - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Q_LYDmG31fMlkxQjQ3Ymh0TGs/view?usp=sharing (credit for most of the moveset and the entrance goes to the creator of an AJ Styles CAW on community creations)

Enjoy :)

Thanks my friend

• Like 2

Guyz i saw a retro rock mod in the forum i download it and add it to the slot 344 the rock id in wwe 2k14 and the game announces "MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING FROM MIAMI FLORIDA THE ROCK "

Edited by MOHIB
  • Like 1

Hello, i'm sorry for this dumb question, but don't i need a .pac file before i add the .pofo and .moveset files into the game?

I tried to add Baron Corbin but when i start a game, it starts an infinite loading :\ 

Hello, i'm sorry for this dumb question, but don't i need a .pac file before i add the .pofo and .moveset files into the game?

I tried to add Baron Corbin but when i start a game, it starts an infinite loading :\ 

Yes you need the pac file. This thread is just for pofos/movesets. The actual character pacs are in the individual creator threads. Corbin is in the AGS thread.

Yes you need the pac file. This thread is just for pofos/movesets. The actual character pacs are in the individual creator threads. Corbin is in the AGS thread.

Thank you :)

EDIT: 
Other thing, i went to their posts and download the pac files. But it comes with a different number than the pofo and moveset files. I insert it that way or should i change the number on any of these files?
Sorry all the questions but i'm new at this subjects :) 

Edited by rdo91

Still a lot of blanks in the list (and there are still a bunch more unreleased mods I haven't even added to the list yet). It would be great if the community could pick up the slack and help the modders out. Some of these guys would likely get released quicker if the creators didn't have to worry about also making pofos and movesets.

There are a lot of leechers around here and with Cavewaverider's awesome tool and Pozzum's awesome tutorials this is something that everyone can do as a way to give back to the community. There's no longer an excuse for being a leecher!

Billy Gunn

Charlotte

David Otunga

Doink

Drew Galloway

Heath Slater

Hideo Itami

Jeff Jarrett

Johnny Gargano

Jushin Liger

Ken Shamrock

Lita

Lord Tensai

Mr Kennedy

Rikishi

Roadkill

Sasha Banks

Sean O’Haire

Tommy Dreamer

Vampiro

Don't feel like you need to stick to this list either, if you know of other in progress mods then feel free to make pofos and moveset for those as well. :)

And, if you have a mod you are really hoping gets made, perhaps making a pofo/moveset will convince a modder to take on your cause.

Edited by LordJustice17

Hey Lord justice,  you can scratch out the following from that list:

Rikishi - I have already made pofo and moveset and given to game elite to release with the mod.

Heath Slater - Same as above and it was released in the mod rar

Doink - legrandcissar released it with the mod if I'm not wrong 

Billy gunn and mr Kennedy I have already made from the presets. I wil give you the links in a day or two :)

Also, I have made and given mr perfect files to be released with the mod

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid
  • Like 1

Rikishi - I have already made pofo and moveset and given to game elite to release with the mod.

Billy gunn and mr Kennedy I have already made from the presets. I wil give you the links in a day or two :)

Sasha Banks has also a pofo and moveset with the mod itself.

• Like 1

Thanks, I will update the post.

Sasha Banks has also a pofo and moveset with the mod itself.

Thanks, I will update the post.

http://sh.st/b0RcM Here is Jushin THUNDER Liger pofo and moveset, credits to AgeofSandow for the moveset, and it was made in entirely using Cave Waverider's wonderful tool.

Why don't you post this in Legrandcissar's thread as well, so you can make sure he sees it and doesn't waste time creating them for himself?

Also, could you do Itami next, since GameElite has said he will be released next? 

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

http://sh.st/b0RcM Here is Jushin THUNDER Liger pofo and moveset, credits to AgeofSandow for the moveset, and it was made in entirely using Cave Waverider's wonderful tool.

Why don't you post this in Legrandcissar's thread as well, so you can make sure he sees it and doesn't waste time creating them for himself?

Also, could you do Itami next, since GameElite has said he will be released next? 

ok, :lol

http://sh.st/b0O4B Here is Hideo Itami's pofo and moveset, credit to AgeofSandow for the moveset, and Cave waverider for his tool

Thanks. :)

Updated.

Add the following to the list of pofos/movesets that are needed:

Curt Hennig

Doc Gallows

Farooq

Tyler Breeze

As I told you, Mr Perfect/Curt Hennig's pofo and moveset have already been made by me. I have given the links to Auday as well as GameElite to release with the mod :)

Updated.

Add the following to the list of pofos/movesets that are needed:

Curt Hennig

Doc Gallows

Farooq

Tyler Breeze

As I told you, Mr Perfect/Curt Hennig's pofo and moveset have already been made by me. I have given the links to Auday as well as GameElite to release with the mod :)

Oops...thanks. To many names spinning in my head I guess...lol :p