Dean Ambrose 10+ Attires Mod

Cave Waverider

Synopsis: This client-side Modification adds 10 attires and more to Dean Ambrose. Check out the screenshot at the bottom of the post to see the included attires. Please read the readme for details, instructions and more!

Readme:

Hidden Content

Download Link: Click here to download (94.97 MB .7z Archive - Requires 7-Zip to unpack)

Screenshots:
AKPuVk9.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game is stuck on loading when I press "Start Match" or "Select Arena" whenever Dean is in. Could it be from the string.pac file?

Something related... I dont know if I have to post it here,but whenever I tried the character mods Ronda Rousey and Shinsuke Nakamura,the same thing happens.

The game is stuck on loading when I press "Start Match" or "Select Arena" whenever Dean is in. Could it be from the string.pac file?

Something related... I dont know if I have to post it here,but whenever I tried the character mods Ronda Rousey and Shinsuke Nakamura,the same thing happens.

do the renders disappear before the game crashes?

Yeah they do. For Dean,Ronda,and Shinsuke. The game doesnt crash though its just stuck on loading the wwe logo keeps loading and loading. You get the point

I dont know if it happens with other characters though.

I will inform you if it happens for any other characters Pozzum. I always watching though                                                                                                eGBlq.gif

Just found out that the same happens to GameElite & SMK's Sin Cara.

So I can only guess that something is wrong within the pac files that the pach files within were not renamed to match the slot that they are installed in.  That's usual culprit of disappearing renders.  

I check it out and post back if I find something

Can you suggest any fixes though?

find a single wrestler that always seems to make the renders disappear when you highlight them.  You don't even need to select then for the problem to happen, so go slowly and see who makes it disappear.  Let me know who that is and I can help you more.

Also when I say the renders disappear I mean completely gone, not even a black shadow man.  I mean absolutely no render.

List: Shinsuke Nakamura ( I found the problem with that),Ronda Rousey,this Dean Ambrose mod and Sin Cara. For the problem with Shinsuke Nakamura is that I have download the mod that has the numberd ch145 but has the moveset and pofo numbers of slot 463

I will check if I replace the dean ambrose ch file with the original file 

I put the original file of Dean and it makes the renders not disappear. And at the moment of this writing  I am trying to resolve my problem with Sin Cara. But as for Ronda Rousey and I have explained the problem of Shinsuke,Ronda she is the hardest of them all.

The Dean Ambrose files may be corrupt on my side gonna try downloading them again

Make sure to open your .pac files in HxD and check the pach files that are on the inside to make sure they are on the same number as the slot you installed them in.

greeting make please 2 mods wwe 2k15 pc.1-mod attire venom tops randy orton.2-mod all gold attire wm31(that there was all compleate tops and trousers)(ring and entress  attire)on seth rollins please

I have fixed Sin Cara (Mistico),Shinsuke Nakamura and Ronda. But Lita by brave thats my new issue

I downloaded his Lita and downloaded Refat's Lita pofo and moveset since they were assigned to the same slot,slot 357.But the renders disappear (again)

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...