WWE 2K15-Superstar Threads: Bo Dallas

PrinceOfDarkness

Why make a whole video with Bo Dallas superstar threads when he literally only wears the same attire at all times, and also why show his titantron over the whole video?

And i'm not even going to say anything about that intro or the huge watermark.

Edited by Cerberus

Why make a whole video with Bo Dallas superstar threads when he literally only wears the same attire at all times, and also why show his titantron over the whole video?

And i'm not even going to say anything about that intro or the huge thumbnail.

No, Bo Dallas doesn't wear the same attire. The attire has variations as you can see in the video. Unlike other youtubers, I make my superstar threads with a special editing to do it more entertaining.

It's not necessary your opinion, and if you don't like my video you don't have to see my post.

No, Bo Dallas doesn't wear the same attire. The attire has variations as you can see in the video. Unlike other youtubers, I make my superstar threads with a special editing to do it more entertaining.

It's not necessary your opinion, and if you don't like my video you don't have to see my post.

Uhm... I kinda have to see your post before i can see the video, and then i can make a decision for it. Sorry but i can't unwatch your video dude, and i was talking about real life, why make different attires for him when he literally only wears a pair of white trunks in real life? And this is not "special editing" "unlike other youtubers", its just a weird type of editing that is kind of obnoxious, but hey "It's not necessary my opinion" so whatever floats your goat man.

Uhm... I kinda have to see your post before i can see the video, and then i can make a decision for it. Sorry but i can't unwatch your video dude, and i was talking about real life, why make different attires for him when he literally only wears a pair of white trunks in real life? And this is not "special editing" "unlike other youtubers", its just a weird type of editing that is kind of obnoxious, but hey "It's not necessary my opinion" so whatever floats your goat man.

The post says "WWE 2K15-Superstar Threads: Bo Dallas" If you don't want to see my video, you don't have to click in the post. The attire of Bo Dallas has variations of colors in the word "BOLIEVE" in one is black and red, in other it's black and grey. That's why I made this video, you can say whatever you want about my editing I don't care.

The post says "WWE 2K15-Superstar Threads: Bo Dallas" If you don't want to see my video, you don't have to click in the post. The attire of Bo Dallas has variations of colors in the word "BOLIEVE" in one is black and red, in other it's black and grey. That's why I made this video, you can say whatever you want about my editing I don't care.

Dude, i still have to actually WATCH the video first, how can i see your post and think "holy shit this guy posted a f'n awful video in this thread, i better not look at it!". Like i can literally not "not want to watch your video" before i have watched it, thats not how space time works.

Edited by Cerberus

Dude, i still have to actually WATCH the video first, how can i see your post and think "holy shit this guy posted a f'n awful video in this thread, i better not look at it!". Like i can literally not "not want to watch your video" before i have watched it, thats not how space time works.

I know that you have to watch the video before you comment in the post. All I'm saying is that you don't have to be in the post saying bad things, if you don't like the video you just have to go to other post. This is it.

Edited by PrinceOfDarkness

I really disrespect people who come here to just post videos so they get subs, and the worst part is the videos are shit.

I'm not here just to post videos, I'm here because I like this forum. As member of this forum, I can upload my videos. It's not necessary your opinion.

Edited by PrinceOfDarkness

I really disrespect people who come here to just post videos so they get subs, and the worst part is the videos are shit.

I'm not here just to post videos, I'm here because I like this forum. As member of this forum, I can upload my videos. It's not necessary your opinion.

Stop saying "it's not necessary your opinion", it doesn't make sense.