Ultra Lag in 2k15, Tried everything

lol344

Copyed this from my Post in the 2k Forums, im new to SmackTalks (my Registration) and here is my Problem! ;) If it is in the Wrong Section (Maybe Cesaro Section lol), than please move :) ]

Hello 2k15 Players! ( Im German sorry for my English, its good but i don't know some Words) 

I got a big Problem. I got a great PC and i play 2k15 since its out for PC.
After the Release of the DLC, the xWeasel Trons came out and i installed them.
The Game worked a Day with these Files, but then it never started again. 

After the Launcher and the John Cena Screen, the Game closed. Yesterday I could start it, with some changes with the files.
But if i click on any Mode (Exhibition,MyCarrer,etc.) after the Menu it laggs with 1 Frame. Can anybody help me ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1: Re-Installed and downloaded the Game from Steam, all 29.3 GB. Completely Untouched Game Files, nothing

Update #2: Checked all Drivers, all Updated,nothing

Update #3: Changed something in config.ini, nothing

Update #4: Only 4 Cores and Priority on high in Task Manager, nothing

Update #5: Steam Launch Settings, like -32bit or -dxlevel 11, nothing

Update #6: Gamemode and Character Selection 1FPS, Entrance Loading 60 FPS, Entrance 1 FPS, nothing lol

Update #7: CPU Usage 100% in 2k15, 60% in GTA, nothing lol

Update #8: CPU Usage in Menu 18%, clicking on Exhibithion 100%, nothing lol

Update #9: Took out one of the two R9 290x (Also checked whitch Graphic Card 2k15 uses now), nothing

Update #10: Deleted the Win32.arc, nothing

Update #11: Updated Steam Client and AMD Catalyst 15.8 Beta, nothing

Update #12: Windows Update #KB2952664 ( Newest ) sucessfully installed, nothing

Update #13: Deleted the Game in the Steam Libary in D:, installed in Steam Libary on external HDD, nothing

Update #14: Cleared my System, with Bitdefender and AVG, nothing

Update #15: Changed,Defraged and Cleared the Registry, nothing.

Update #16: Re-Installed Steam, nothing

Update #17: Error Checking on the D: HDD. Found nothing. Also Defraget D:, nothing

Update #18: Tried the Methode with Unplugging the Controller (Had this Problem with GTA), nothing

Update #19: Installed the Newest Version of DirectX, nothing

Update #20: Installed the Newest Version of VCRedist, "_commonredist" there are old versions of it, nothing

Update #21: Steam: Verify Integrity of Game Cache, nothing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything i gonna write now, will be with the Current Time. 

Also, the Link for the Post in 2k Forums : http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?3188096-Ultra-Lag-with-2000%80-PC

I am working on the Problem since ~26 Hours without sleep (with Download of Course), and totally i doesnt work since 29.6.15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #22: 8:00 CEST Time +6h in PST Making a Backup of my 2k15 Game Files, also made a Backup of the whole D: HDD 

Trying to record a In-Game Scene, Twitter Post to @WWEGames @2kGermany and a German 2k15 Youtuber is out. Waiting for Response and help.

Update #23: 9:12 CEST Time +6h in PST Uploaded a Video for the 2k Support to help me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Image/Proof

URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRK1KYSMu5o&feature=youtu.be

Timezones:
0:00 - 0:08 ; 60 FPS
0:09 - 0:15 ; 14 FPS
0:16 - 0:19 ; 13 FPS
0:20 - 0:48 ;  1 FPS
0:49 - 0:59 ; 60 FPS
1:00 - 1:01 ;  1 FPS
1:02 - 1:19 ;  1 FPS

GAME IS FIXED, 2k SUPPORT HELPED ME! IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE (WATCHING THE TREAD IN SOME WEEKS,MONTHES ETC.)

UNISTALL STEAM AND INSTALL IT ON C WERE WINDOWS IS. ALSO TRY TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE! ( GAME WASNT WORKING WITH ENGLISH, BUT WITH GERMAN)

Edited by lol344

• 1 month later...

I couldn't understand what you meant when you said it lags by 1 frame.. but try Cheat Engine Speedhack and see if it works. Just open the WWE 2k15 process in cheat engine, enable speedhack and decide your own speed.

• 6 years later...