Modding Jukebox WWE 2K15

Anonymous22

You can't yet. No one has figured out how to even mod it with hex editing. I think the issue is that the filesize has to be the same or less and the jukebox songs are quite small so would probably need to be compressed.

You can't yet. No one has figured out how to even mod it with hex editing. I think the issue is that the filesize has to be the same or less and the jukebox songs are quite small so would probably need to be compressed.

Yup I Have tried it and it wont work the song i replaced it wont play

• 1 year later...

Oh really? I just figured out how to do it. I made a whole tutorial about it here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/63754-wwe-2k15-jukebox-modding-unlocked/#comment-842037

The issue was that there were hidden Checksums that were preventing custom themes from being played. The checksums would check to see if the theme being used was the same, then it would play the theme if the checksum matched. If you replace the code for these checksums with blank data (zeros), it plays any theme!!! Enjoy!

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off
  • Like 2