The DLC Tab Discovery (very nice new discovery from Tekken's thread)

Cave Waverider

EDIT FROM POZZUM: this is a split thread first from Tekken's thread: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56234-tekken57-and-reds-pc-mods-the-final-four-benoit-released I thought it was important enough to be it's own thread and bring questions to this thread instead of tekken's.

Very curious observation: Benoit 494 actually shows up in the Bonus Superstars selection menu. Did you do anything special in the .pofo, .moveset file or anything else?
Or are the ch .pac files numbered higher than a certain number automatically treated as Bonus Superstars?
Or perhaps there is a list in one of the files that determines which slot is treated as Bonus Superstar?

It would be great if we could narrow it down so we could maybe add all the modded superstars, NPCs and Divas into the Bonus Superstars menu in the future.

Edited by pozzum
Split Thread
  • Like 1

Very curious observation: Benoit 494 actually shows up in the Bonus Superstars selection menu. Did you do anything special in the .pofo, .moveset file or anything else?
Or are the ch .pac files numbered higher than a certain number automatically treated as Bonus Superstars?
Or perhaps there is a list in one of the files that determines which slot is treated as Bonus Superstar?

It would be great if we could narrow it down so we could maybe add all the modded superstars, NPCs and Divas into the Bonus Superstars menu in the future.

the same thing happen with prinsto paige 434 

Nothing special, unless wrestlers with an id above 400 appear automatically under bonus superstars. 

I don't think so because Braves Finn Balor is 499 and he doesn't appear in the bonus superstars along with a few other superstars.

Nothing special, unless wrestlers with an id above 400 appear automatically under bonus superstars. 

I don't think so because Braves Finn Balor is 499 and he doesn't appear in the bonus superstars along with a few other superstars.

I used Undertaker (DLC) Pofo (As a Base) for Colin Cassady (I used Ch454 Slot) (Later I Modified the PAC Number,Attributes,Hit Points and Abilities)... Now 454 shows up in the Bonus Superstars Menu :D

Edited by malan1998

I used Undertaker (DLC) Pofo (As a Base) for Colin Cassady (I used Ch454 Slot) (Later I Modified the PAC Number,Attributes,Hit Points and Abilities)... Now 454 shows up in the Bonus Superstars Menu :D

Interesting. That means that there is a dlc flag in the pofo. Can you post the pofo so that I can see it. 

Sounds promising.

Interesting. That means that there is a dlc flag in the pofo. Can you post the pofo so that I can see it. 

I had used Mark Henry one more match version as base pofo for Benoit. That means it's DLC also. BTW I have finished with D-Von, but will release with Bubba after finishing with him.

• Like 1

When creating the wrestler info for the remaining superstars can you try using a dlc pofo as a base as well. I want to see if these wrestlers also appear under the bonus menu. If you've already started, don't worry about restarting again.

When creating the wrestler info for the remaining superstars can you try using a dlc pofo as a base as well. I want to see if these wrestlers also appear under the bonus menu. If you've already started, don't worry about restarting again.

i can assure you it works.. i check in various wrestlers and works perfect..still cant find what causes it

i can assure you it works.. i check in various wrestlers and works perfect..still cant find what causes it

Found out what does it.

It requires two byte changes of the pofo. 1 to tell the game the character is DLC and 1 to tell the game what dlc the character is in.

Changing the 18th byte to 1 will tell you he is a dlc character (Normally locking him)

and if you change the third from last byte (or 366 offset from the front) to 10, 20, 30, ect a DLC you Haven "Purchased" the game now allows you to choose to pick that wrestler from the DLC Menu.

I've tested it on the Rock, and mincho's Yokozuna.

I've also called these bytes "DLC hex 1" and "DLC Hex 2" in my table for you to go straight to where you need to make the changes.

If you need clarification let me know.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/LDUzqwE.jpg

Edited by pozzum
added screenshot
  • Like 6

Found out what does it.

It requires two byte changes of the pofo. 1 to tell the game the character is DLC and 1 to tell the game what dlc the character is in.

Changing the 18th byte to 1 will tell you he is a dlc character (Normally locking him)

and if you change the third from last byte (or 366 offset from the front) to 10, 20, 30, ect a DLC you Haven "Purchased" the game now allows you to choose to pick that wrestler from the DLC Menu.

I've also called these bytes "DLC hex 1" and "DLC Hex 2" in my table for you to go straight to where you need to make the changes.

works perfect pozzum! thx you for find this :)

Found out what does it.

So, this way we don't have to use AJ Lee glitch anymore, right?

Found out what does it.

So, this way we don't have to use AJ Lee glitch anymore, right?

Shouldn't need to. They will be directly accesible through the Bonus Superstar menu as long as the pofos are programmed right.

That's because I didn't use a dlc pofo, that may be the difference maker.

the difference maker is two bytes in the pofo.

I explained it here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56234-tekken57-and-reds-pc-mods-the-final-four-benoit-released/?do=findComment&comment=742175 

Found out what does it.

This is just awesome. It's actually amazing that we didn't find this out earlier. We had the first byte down, but the combination is the key. It works like a charm, I've managed to put all NPCs and modded superstars into the Bonus Superstar menu so far.

I wonder if there would be any problems if you put all wrestlers as Bonus Superstars to have them all in the same menu or if we'd have to leave Cena and AJ Lee as non-DLC characters. I guess I'll try that a bit later.

Knowing you I'd wager a guess you'll be making a new unlock cheat table that puts everyone into the Bonus menu anyway. :)

Update: Just put Cena and all Divas as DLC and it automatically opens the Bonus Superstars menu on character selection. Thus I assume putting all superstars as DLC shouldn't cause any issues. I'll know for sure once I've set them all as DLC, however.
I also noticed that the superstar portraits to remain in the regular selection menu as well in addition to the Bonus Superstars menu and are still fully selectable in the portraits section, too.

Update 2: I've assigned all the characters in the game to DLC and now they are all available in the Bonus Superstars Menu. The formerly non-DLC ones are still also selectable via the image menu, although it defaults to the Bonus Superstars Menu (but you can press back and get to the regular selection). Works in title matches, doesn't crash anything and just works. Only the Moveset section for WWE Superstars is empty, but they are all in the Bonus Superstars section now, which one can easily switch to from the empty selection list, no crashes or anything for the list being empty. Career works, Showcase works, Universe works, exhibitions work. This is truly the way to make NPCs and modded superstars fully accessible in the game.

Update 3: There is a problem with setting Paige's native slot 434 as DLC. Click here to read more about it.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 3

the difference maker is two bytes in the pofo.

I explained it here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56234-tekken57-and-reds-pc-mods-the-final-four-benoit-released/?do=findComment&comment=742175 

Yeah I just saw this post. Great find Pozzum. Now we just need to figure out renders and we're set.

Edited by bravebird31

A cheat table from Pozzum would actually really cool and a great timesaver.

Found out what does it.

This is just awesome. It's actually amazing that we didn't find this out earlier. We had the first byte down, but the combination is the key. It works like a charm, I've managed to put all NPCs and modded superstars into the Bonus Superstar menu so far.

I wonder if there would be any problems if you put all wrestlers as Bonus Superstars to have them all in the same menu or if we'd have to leave Cena and AJ Lee as non-DLC characters. I guess I'll try that a bit later.

Knowing you I'd wager a guess you'll be making a new unlock cheat table that puts everyone into the Bonus menu anyway. :)

Update: Just put Cena and all Divas as DLC and it automatically opens the Bonus Superstars menu on character selection. Thus I assume putting all superstars as DLC shouldn't cause any issues. I'll know for sure once I've set them all as DLC, however.
I also noticed that the superstar portraits to remain in the regular selection menu as well in addition to the Bonus Superstars menu and are still fully selectable in the portraits section, too.

Update 2: I've assigned all the characters in the game to DLC and now they are all available in the Bonus Superstars Menu. The formerly non-DLC ones are still also selectable via the image menu, although it defaults to the Bonus Superstars Menu (but you can press back and get to the regular selection). Works in title matches, doesn't crash anything and just works. Only the Moveset section for WWE Superstars is empty, but they are all in the Bonus Superstars section now, which one can easily switch to from the empty selection list, no crashes or anything for the list being empty. Career works, Showcase works, Universe works, exhibitions work. This is truly the way to make NPCs and modded superstars fully accessible in the game.

A table from Pozzum would actually be an amazing help would love to see that and i'm sure i'm not the only one

Good find guys. It's morning now, going to try this out. The previous had one byte indicating the dlc and the pack, this has two. So it's only renders and facial animations which need to be figured out now.

EDIT: Just tried this and it works. If you are using X-Packer, set the dlc flag to one using the wrestler info editor. Then extract the pofo and change byte 00x16d (byte 365 in decimal) to "3C".

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Good find guys. It's morning now, going to try this out. The previous had one byte indicating the dlc and the pack, this has two. So it's only renders and facial animations which need to be figured out now.

EDIT: Just tried this and it works. If you are using X-Packer, set the dlc flag to one using the wrestler info editor. Then extract the pofo and change byte 00x16d (byte 365 in decimal) to "3C".

You can also do 32 (DLC 50), which may be quicker to type. :)

Sorry For the Delay tekken57...

Here's the Pofo File https://www.mediafire.com/?3zetu53dgvh62xt (For Colin Cassady)

New Pofo:-

http://s15.postimg.org/te9thrhyj/Colin_Pofo_new.png

Old Pofo:-

http://s27.postimg.org/luhag81qb/Colin_Pofo_old.png

Found out what does it.

Knowing you I'd wager a guess you'll be making a new unlock cheat table that puts everyone into the Bonus menu anyway. :)

Update: Just put Cena and all Divas as DLC and it automatically opens the Bonus Superstars menu on character selection. Thus I assume putting all superstars as DLC shouldn't cause any issues. I'll know for sure once I've set them all as DLC, however.

If we put Non-Dlc characters as Bonus Superstars... They won't be having a Render :( ... I tried that too...

Nope, they still have renders for me, both in the main selection menu as well as the Bonus Superstars menu, matches, selection menu (for teams, create an entrance, etc.). I changed the DLC bit to 01 and the unlock/DLC Package bit to 32 on most, although some 0A that I did first. Works just fine, no problems with renders. I'm using the default renders, however. I personally prefer to have all wrestlers in one menu old-style as I can look for them alphabetically instead of having to find them as tiny icons or spread over lots of different menus.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Found out what does it.

Question, when we use your DLC hex 1 and 2 do we change the 18th byte to 1, and the third from last to 10 on both addresses?

Edited by sahailee

Found out what does it.

Question, when we use your DLC hex 1 and 2 do we change the 18th byte to 1, and the third from last to 10 on both addresses?

You change "DLC Hex 1" to 01 (=1 decimal) and "DLC Hex 2" to 0A (=10 in decimal). Alternatively, you can also set "DLC Hex 2" to 14 (=20 decimal), 1E (=30 decimal), 28 (=40 in decimal), 32 (=50 decimal)  or 3C (=60 decimal). It doesn't matter which one you use as you have all DLCs unlocked anyhow, personally I prefer to use 32, however, as it's the quickest to type for the 3 on the keyboard is right next to 2. :)

• Like 1