pozzum

Future String V2: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Hidden Content

If there is anything wrong with it let me know, I made it rather quickly.

There is a spelling mistake. Baron Corbin is spelled Baron 'Cobin'.

To be Fixed in V3 along with these additions:

6A08 - Mr. Kennedy

6A07 - Bull Dempsey

6A06 - Karl Anderson

6A05 - Shelton Benjamin

6A04 - Jushin Liger

6A03 - Konnan

6A02 - Doink

6A01 - Dink

6A00 - Tyler Breeze

69FF - Kalisto

69FE - Sin Cara

69FD - Raven

69FC - Lord Tensai

69FB - Doc Gallows

69FA - Steve Corino

69F9 - Jerry Lynn

69F8 - Bailey

69F7 - Grado

69F6 - Murphy

69F5 - Blake

69F4 - Lita

69F3 - Test

69F2 - Lance Hoyt

69F1 - Psicosis

Thanks again to Lord Justice for collecting the info.

• Like 2

Future String V2: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Hidden Content

If there is anything wrong with it let me know, I made it rather quickly.

There is a spelling mistake. Baron Corbin is spelled Baron 'Cobin'.

To be Fixed in V3 along with these additions:

6A08 - Mr. Kennedy

6A07 - Bull Dempsey

6A06 - Karl Anderson

6A05 - Shelton Benjamin

6A04 - Jushin Liger

6A03 - Konnan

6A02 - Doink

6A01 - Dink

6A00 - Tyler Breeze

69FF - Kalisto

69FE - Sin Cara

69FD - Raven

69FC - Lord Tensai

69FB - Doc Gallows

69FA - Steve Corino

69F9 - Jerry Lynn

69F8 - Bailey

69F7 - Grado

69F6 - Murphy

69F5 - Blake

69F4 - Lita

69F3 - Test

69F2 - Lance Hoyt

69F1 - Psicosis

Thanks again to Lord Justice for collecting the info.

Please fix D-Von Dudley also. It's been spelled as 'Devon Dudley', which is wrong. It's Devon, Brother Devon or D-Von Dudley. Not Devon Dudley.

@Refat

https://twitter.com/TestifyDevon

His official Twitter account has it as "Devon Dudley".

When he opened his twitter account, he couldn't use the name D-Von Dudley because it's a property of WWE.

See his ring names in wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_Hughes

Check wwe.com

http://www.wwe.com/videos/bubba-ray-and-d-von-dudley-join-forces-and-hit-their-first-3d-ecw-crossing-the-l-26094437

Give me a WWE game where his name was Devon instead of D-Von.

@Refat

Per Wiki: "On April 13, 1996, at Massacre on Queens Blvd, Hughes debuted in Extreme Championship Wrestling as D-Von Dudley (sometimes spelled "D'Von" or "Devon")."

Seems like it can be spelled both ways. Neither is incorrect. Just like Eddie/Eddy Guerrero and Rey Mysterio/Misterio Jr, etc.

Either way it's a pretty minor concern that comes down to a matter of preference, and given the fact that the creator of the mod (Tekken) names him as "Devon" in the CommDLC thread I don't think it's something that really needs to be or should be changed.

If your preference is to have it as "D-Von" then you can certainly change it for your own string, much like I've changed Daniel Bryan to Bryan Danielson in my game. :)

Edited by LordJustice17

@Refat

Per Wiki: "On April 13, 1996, at Massacre on Queens Blvd, Hughes debuted in Extreme Championship Wrestling as D-Von Dudley (sometimes spelled "D'Von" or "Devon")."

Seems like it can be spelled both ways. Neither is incorrect. Just like Eddie/Eddy Guerrero and Rey Mysterio/Misterio Jr, etc.

Either way it's a pretty minor concern that comes down to a matter of preference, and given the fact that the creator of the mod (Tekken) names him as "Devon" in the CommDLC thread I don't think it's something that really needs to be or should be changed.

If your preference is to have it as "D-Von" then you can certainly change it for your own string, much like I've changed Daniel Bryan to Bryan Danielson in my game. :)

Done that already. Nothing needs to be change because I can change everything myself :) But I thought it would be better if the name resembled his WWE/current one. But It's your call not mine.

@Refat

Done that already. Nothing needs to be change because I can change everything myself :) But I thought it would be better if the name resembled his WWE/current one. But It's your call not mine.

Let's see if his name ever gets on a nameplate in WWE now a days and we will get the "Current" Spelling.

I replaced the original string.pac file with the new one, but nothing has changed, I've all the 'original' (wrong) names for the community dlc wrestlers. Did I miss some step? 

I replaced the original string.pac file with the new one, but nothing has changed, I've all the 'original' (wrong) names for the community dlc wrestlers. Did I miss some step? 

Do you mean you've gone from V2 to V3 or from nothing to V2? (Because I haven't Released V3 yet)

Also are you playing in English?

Do you mean you've gone from V2 to V3 or from nothing to V2? (Because I haven't Released V3 yet)

I replaced the original file of the game with your V2 version (linked in this topic). And I played in italian, is it a problem?

I replaced the original file of the game with your V2 version (linked in this topic). And I played in italian, is it a problem?

Each language has it's own string pach inside of the "string.pac". This only changes the English pach which is "4000.pac".

Updated to version V3 let me know if there are any problems.

Is it only the names you mentioned above? Nobody else right?

I ended up adding braum.

I will do the same and release and updated string then - I've added more attires.

Each language has it's own string pach inside of the "string.pac". This only changes the English pach which is "4000.pac".

Oh, Thank You! Do you know what number is the italian pach? I tried to do myself the V3 update (using Xpacker 8 and HxD), but when I open every 000x.pac of every 400x.pac I can see only a sequence of random characters, the only one I can read clearly is 0000.pac of the english pach.